What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail West Indies . I really hope they win

West-Indies-Celeb-Super-Over_2837803.jpg

Seriously man. I hope the Windies win it. It would be a big boost to their morale after going down the cricketing ladder in recent times.

What is the point of making it to the semis when you choke and fail to win the CUP almost every time ?

At least when India makes it to the semis , we go all the way to win the cup. No wonder Australia was keen to not let India be through to the Semis , they knew that if we made it to the semis , it would be difficult to stop us then unlike Pakistan .

:agree:

Janata ho may Jannat ki Haqeeqat Lakin
"Dil Ke behlana Ghalib Ko ye Khayal Acha Hai"

What is the point of making it to the semis when you choke and fail to win the CUP almost every time ?

At least when India makes it to the semis , we go all the way to win the cup. No wonder Australia was keen to not let India be through to the Semis , they knew that if we made it to the semis , it would be difficult to stop us then unlike Pakistan .

:agree:

:)
Funny!!

ooy bahi,, playing in Semis mean to be amongst the four top sides...
well, you wont understand, you haven't been there for some time now! :agree:

huh indians like you just dont get it do you really think the world revolves around you australia did it on purpose in tri series srilankans did it on purpose in asia cup asutralia did it on purpose again in t20 just listen to yourself and see how sensless this raving is its like you people just cant help but play victim what is arong with you people we make it to the semis while you people keep your record of crashing out everytime upheld if you cant tell the difference between these two the you are full of malice and hate and i pity you and its sad to think that there are soo many people over here who are just as small and pathetic

Pakistan lost against India and Sri Lanka because both countries can play spinners very well. This was the disadvantage Pakistan had.

England has reached in Finals of WC 3 times (ODI), haven't won any. So winning means sometimes.

Pakistan needs young blood as said earlier who can handle pressure and lead in any situation. Mahela had experience unlike Hafeez as Mahela has captain in last Final against India. That match conditions the captain.

BTW I was supporting Pakistan today and many of you won't believe.

Seriously man. I hope the Windies win it. It would be a big boost to their morale after going down the cricketing ladder in recent times.

no way lankans should win it they have been making it to the finals and have not won anything cmon they deserve it they are playing good too i am with srilanka

Funny!!

Nobody remembers the fourth position team. The world remembers only the winners. The ones to kiss the cup.

Its either you win or you loose. In this case you lost.Period.

Funny!!

Actually just last year we won a cricket world cup . So yeah i know what it feels like . You didn't get the point of my post . Anyway...

no way lankans should win it they have been making it to the finals and have not won anything cmon they deserve it they are playing good too i am with srilanka

No they dont deserve it. Go Windies.

huh indians like you just dont get it do you really think the world revolves around you australia did it on purpose in tri series srilankans did it on purpose in asia cup asutralia did it on purpose again in t20 just listen to yourself and see how sensless this raving is its like you people just cant help but play victim what is arong with you people we make it to the semis while you people keep your record of crashing out everytime upheld if you cant tell the difference between these two the you are full of malice and hate and i pity you and its sad to think that there are soo many people over here who are just as small and pathetic

When other's A$$ burns then you enjoy it but when it happens with you then whole world is culprit. Go and check India Vs SA thread. All were singing same tune. Take it light hearted.

And regarding Aussies, We know that how Aussies does that. They many times deliberately lose so India can't reach to next level. For Aussies, India was bigger threat than Pakistan hence they lost as a strategy. Why do you want to change this thinking.

Does it matter whoe reached semi finals how many times???

At the end of the day, India won 1 T20 world cup and Pakistan also won 1 T20 World cup.
And the most important point is head to head record in T20s which is India-3 Pakistan-0 :flame:

hmmm... it really wont matter to those who haven't experienced what it is to be in top four of T20 World Cup playing team..
been a long time na, hopefully you get there in near future!! best of Luck with that!!

but there is no alternate to india's victory against south Africa

hmmm... it really wont matter to those who haven't experienced what it is to be in top four of T20 World Cup playing team..
been a long time na, hopefully you get there in near future!! best of Luck with that!!

Yeah its been a long time since you won the world cup. We just won it last year.

Hopefully you will be in the semifinals in the next time and lose it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom