What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheap acts are last resorts of low lifes who cant match legend.

Its good to see such pics from low-lifes.

Its shows how Virat's talent is hurting our traditional opposition's fans.

No Doubt Virat will one day be known as LEGEND.

Hope to see more such pics in future.

Virat-Fair-and-Lovely.jpg

Official face for Fair and Lovely.

Mere Ghar par dinner party main jis kisi ko chahe bulaoon na bullaoon.........................you cant gatecrash into my party and say main raja hoon to mujhe bhi iss party main bulana hoga..............:D

Its not a party its an employment, if you're paying people to come to your dinner party then they are showing up there as employees, in that case you are bound by labor laws.

PAKISTAN NE AUS KE DAYA,POLITICS PE SEMIFINAL ME ENTRY MARI HAI ,THIS LOSERS TEAM WILL

NEVER WIN THIS 2012 WAR ,YA May be SOME BATTLE BY DECEIT.

Its not a party its an employment, if you're paying people to come to your dinner party then they are showing up there as employees, in that case you are bound by labor laws.
Aaj kal pvt. parties par models ko bhi paise de ke parties main bulaya jata hai party ki ronaq badhanay ke liye(watch Fashion movie.:lol:).Ab yeh to host hi marji woh kis model ko party par bulaye paise de ke ya na deke ye to uske ghar ki party hai.Infact yahan par trade union ki labor laws bhi lagoo nahi hoti jo strike kar saken...............:cry:

I think we will lose against Sri lanka,
Our batting will struggle.
My Prediction:
Sri lanka won the toss and chose to field first:
Target:
Pakistan: 143 all out in 17 overs
4 Wickets for Mendis.

Srilanka:
144/7. 18.4 overs.
Dilshan 43 runs from 28 balls, Jawardene 37 runs
1 wicket for Hafeez, 2 wicket for Saeed ajmal, 1 wicket for hasan raza.

Overall Srilanka win by 3 wickets :hitwall:

bro achay achay shub nikalo, kuo gareebo ka heart attack krwatay ho. Allah say hum moafi mangtay hen and osee say hope wabasta hen saari!!! AUR DUA tuo Taqdeer badal detiii hi!!!

saw saw saw
INSHALLAH pakistan win in final and semi final. AMEEN!!!

O ALLAH forgive our sins as we do committee over and over, but you are zuljalal-wal- IKRAM and Ghafoor-ur-raheem hi...we are in our country going through troubles so please help us in winning these match. Please ALLAH give us Hiddayaa to follow the right way. MAY ALLAH take all of human out of their troubles and we are undouble more. So help us in solving our internal issues and we help the humanity in their global issues as you have choses us to tackle the problem of in-scope (internal) and out-scope (global). SO MORE Powers. YA ALLAH you know our teams has not played a match on homeground so please let them win (AMEEN!!!). ALLAH all peace and hope is with you in troubles and happiness.
saw saw
saw

ALHAMDOLLILLAH!

Mere Ghar par dinner party main jis kisi ko chahe bulaoon na bullaoon.........................you cant gatecrash into my party and say main raja hoon to mujhe bhi iss party main bulana hoga..............:D

Behen ICC ke approval ke beghair app party nahi ker sakti, jab ICC approve kerta hay tau iss ka matlab hay saray boards approve kertay hein.. Ab yeh tau munafqat hay ke app aik member ko na bulaien aur dosroon ko bulaien.

Cheap acts are last resorts of low lifes who cant match legend.

Its good to see such pics from low-lifes.

Its shows how Virat's talent is hurting our traditional opposition's fans.

No Doubt Virat will one day be known as LEGEND.

Hope to see more such pics in future.
Tum kyon chirdh rahe ho mahashai....waise kholi ne to kai baar prove kar diya ki baap kon..........Baap likhne se koi baap nahi ho jata uske liye asal baap banana padta hai.take my hubby and dad for example...............those are real baap ............:D

Behen ICC ke approval ke beghair app party nahi ker sakti, jab ICC approve kerta hay tau iss ka matlab hay saray boards approve kertay hein.. Ab yeh tau munafqat hay ke app aik member ko na bulaien aur dosroon ko bulaien.

Party karane ke liye Police se Permission leni padati hai , isaka matalab ye nahi hota ki police station ke Under area ke sare log,Bhikariyo ko Bulaye......:rofl:

Bhai saheb log kahate hain ke ICC bhi BCCI ki affiliated org hai.....dadagiri to chalegi hi thodi bahut...........:D...After all everyone proves in this world jiski laathi uski bhains....so why not strive for the laathi to get even....hamare maoist govt. se bheekh nahi mangate woh laathi lene ko ladate hain.so i say go for the laathi instead of talking about rule of law,equal opportunity etc etc.bina laathi ke koi nahi sunega app ko.

Party karane ke liye Police se Permission leni padati hai , isaka matalab ye nahi hota ki police station ke Under area ke sare log,Bhikariyo ko Bulaye......:rofl:
jab police ka danda padna shuru hota hai tab sab party sharty bhool bhi jaate hain.aur jab beggar bandook leke khade ho jaate hain to party karnet wale ya to maare jaate hain ya desh chor ke bhag jaate hain.

Everyone playing IPL is a bikhari, is that your point? :lol:

Leave it, its all about morality, its fairly beyond you... Don't bother replying

bro achay achay shub nikalo, kuo gareebo ka heart attack krwatay ho. Allah say hum moafi mangtay hen and osee say hope wabasta hen saari!!! AUR DUA tuo Taqdeer badal detiii hi!!!

saw saw saw
INSHALLAH pakistan win in final and semi final. AMEEN!!!

O ALLAH forgive our sins as we do committee over and over, but you are zuljalal-wal- IKRAM and Ghafoor-ur-raheem hi...we are in our country going through troubles so please help us in winning these match. Please ALLAH give us Hiddayaa to follow the right way. MAY ALLAH take all of human out of their troubles and we are undouble more. So help us in solving our internal issues and we help the humanity in their global issues as you have choses us to tackle the problem of in-scope (internal) and out-scope (global). SO MORE Powers. YA ALLAH you know our teams has not played a match on homeground so please let them win (AMEEN!!!). ALLAH all peace and hope is with you in troubles and happiness.
saw saw
saw

ALHAMDOLLILLAH!
Pareshani sabki apni-apni.........:D..........:pakistan:

Everyone playing IPL is a bikhari, is that your point? :lol:

Leave it, its all about morality, its fairly beyond you... Don't bother replying
i say go for laathi....................think about it.

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

So you accepted that India is Pakistan's wife and South Africa r*ped India in all her holes....but still Pakistanis are "happy" that India got "f*cked" ...

:rofl:

Lower-class pathetic dark , short inferior hindus....pfft.

Bhai saheb log kahate hain ke ICC bhi BCCI ki affiliated org hai.....dadagiri to chalegi hi thodi bahut...........:D...After all everyone proves in this world jiski laathi uski bhains....so why not strive for the laathi to get even....hamare maoist govt. se bheekh nahi mangate woh laathi lene ko ladate hain.so i say go for the laathi instead of talking about rule of law,equal opportunity etc etc.bina laathi ke koi nahi sunega app ko.

jab police ka danda padna shuru hota hai tab sab party sharty bhool bhi jaate hain.aur jab beggar bandook leke khade ho jaate hain to party karnet wale ya to maare jaate hain ya desh chor ke bhag jaate hain.

jis party ke bahar khud police hi protection de rahi ho usako kay dar ?????.......:lol:

Hinsa! nai nai... Hum bolain mohabat ke zuban :P

So you accepted that India is Pakistan's wife and South Africa r*ped India in all her holes....but still Pakistanis are "happy" that India got "f*cked" ...

:rofl:

Lower-class pathetic dark , short inferior hindus....pfft.
shame on pakistan(hubby) for doing the dalali(pimping) of its wife(india) for semifinal berth...........................:D

To bad Pakistan(hubby) to dalal(pimp) nikla jo ek choti si semifinal place ke liye biwi(india) ko rape hone bhej diya.I think According to shariyat both Pakistan(the Pimp) and south africa(the rapist) should be stoned to death.....An India (the wife )should get their properties as harzana ..........

P.S.:this is my copyrighted post so dont post anywhere without buying rights from me otherwise i'll sue the violators.............

Hinsa! nai nai... Hum bolain mohabat ke zuban :P
laaton ke bhoot mohabbat wali baton se nahi manate....;)

All excuses are lame for not playing the Pakistanis. Only India brings politics into cricket, nobody else does.

It makes IPL a declared anti-equal opportunity organization and such people are booed world over.

Whats do you think IPL is??

Is it government organised or any event of Charity??

Its money making event for BCCI & DLF & they mean bussiness yaar.

If they try to displease indian viewers soon IPL sponsorers will turn beggers & fakeers.

Its not just politics, its call of indian masses to have no relation with neighbouring country.

Anything wrong in endorsing product.... Afridi was also Official face of Fair & lovely in his prime & he too did same add campaign in Pakistan.

Whats your point??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom