Status
Not open for further replies.
one day
we won 69
you 48

In test
we won 12
you 9

Yup past records.. West Indies used to win all matches some time back.. just like Uruguay was winning football world cups in the past.

Beaten previously doesnt mean better.. a little commonsense infused would be to determine it on basis of atleast a decade or half a decade.

indians won 4 out of five matches and like always beat pakistan again. i think we indians can take that. pakistanis are happy indians won match from south africa by just 1 run. as if its their achievement. indians won and not lost. pakistanis should first beat india and then talk big. all this is nothing but jel..o..c. same with sri lanka fans. they hate our team because they always always get beaten by us.

I think India is strong team but seriously how many times you guys would repeat that you defeated us as if you come to this tournament just to defeat Pakistan and not winning the title. Its ok if india could not defeat Bangldesh and could not win recent asia cup but yes they defeated Pakistan. That was great achievement . Its ok if India cannot qualify for semifinal but their heads are high because they defeated Pakistan in super eight lol. I can understand it if its just an excuse to justify the early exit from tournament. Good luck to indian team if they also keep playing with this mentality :)

You are assuming as if India is unbeaten team which never tasted defeat. Come up with all test matches, one days and t20 we played against each others so far then we will decide who got the better win ratio. We have defeated AUS which defeated India with big margin and were unbeaten in this tournament so that can show the abilities of Pakistani team.

one day
we won 69
you 48

In test
we won 12
you 9

AUR WORLD CUP KITNE HUE HEIN AUR KITNE MEIN PAKISTAN AND INDIA KHELEN HEIN ??

I am 100 percent sure that if Pakistan play ten t20 or one day series with india they will going to win the series..its just that our boys cannot handle the pressure in world cup matches..media also play role to make India vs Pakistan world cup matches as some sort of war so it add to expectation from players ..some more expectation from players , more pressure on players to perform better so then it all come down to handling pressure and perform better in pressure matches

I think India is strong team but seriously how many times you guys would repeat that you defeated us as if you come to this tournament just to defeat Pakistan and not winning the title.

I was thinking that too. I mean so many Indians--even in this forum--have said things like 'We don't care for the Cup--we have defeated Pakistan' or things like 'This is not a real Cup-the 50 over one is the real Cup'.

Whether these Indians realize it or not they have effectively reverted to the 'Pakistan-India' hyphen relationship, which the world has said for decades, which the Indians are so trying hard to remove. Indians would love something like a 'China-India' hyphen in world affairs or an 'Australia-India' hyphen in cricket. But a lot of them are failing at least when it comes to the cricket hyphen.

BTW, if you think Indian-Pakistanis wouldn't get along try seeing how the Lankans are against the Indian team! The Lankans seem to hate the Indian team even more than the Pakistani fans do--the Lankans have pushed the Indian fans to the point where Indians, on occasions, are wishing Pakistan best luck against Lanka tomorrow!

We are still champions of the main world sup, T20 me to sirf Pakistan ko dho dalne ke liye khela tha aur age bhi dhotehi rahenge,dhotehi rahenge aur dhotehi rahenge....the person who responds my post is a dumb low life person

We are still champions of the main world sup, T20 me to sirf Pakistan ko dho dalne ke liye khela tha aur age bhi dhotehi rahenge,dhotehi rahenge aur dhotehi rahenge....the person who responds my post is a dumb low life person

are you sure ?? i heard indian cricket team didnt changed their kit for t20 world cup cz they said this kit is lucky for them in which they lifted 2011 world cup :lol: what happend now ?? :lol:

I was thinking that too. I mean so many Indians--even in this forum--have said things like 'We don't care for the Cup--we have defeated Pakistan' or things like 'This is not a real Cup-the 50 over one is the real Cup'.

[/I]!

I think they use that excuse for the argument sake. It would have been same if Pakistan was in India's shoes and India advanced. You and I both know it.

By fortune and merit Pakistan has won a place in semi's. Hence in-order to counter the barrage of "shouts" Indians will indeed say that " we dont care about cup ", " we beat Pakistan" since the options of a counter argument are scarce, esp for the loosing side of a game.

Whether these Indians realize it or not they have effectively reverted to the 'Pakistan-India' hyphen relationship, which the world has said for decades, which the Indians are so trying hard to remove. Indians would love something like a 'China-India' hyphen in world affairs or an 'Australia-India' hyphen in cricket. But a lot of them are failing at least when it comes to the cricket hyphen.

BTW, if you think Indian-Pakistanis wouldn't get along try seeing how the Lankans are against the Indian team! The Lankans seem to hate the Indian team even more than the Pakistani fans do--the Lankans have pushed the Indian fans to the point where Indians, on occasions, are wishing Pakistan best luck against Lanka tomorrow!

well Indian fans need to get off from their high horse just like their cricket board and IPL. I would also request Pakistani fans to be humble and decent. I have seen that attitude of gora fans is much better than Indian or Pakistani fans or may be their obsession is football not cricket. I guess If you win today then you may lose tomorrow. Win and defeat are part of any game..no team remain at no 1 forever and it keep changing so its useless to shout that i m the best and better than others etc. Teams won the title prove themselves best in the tournament with their performances,,rest are just mere words

our team wasnt better than pakistan in 80s so it used to loose. but since 90s our record is very good. actually its blessing in disguise for pakistan that india and pakistan aint playing that much now a days. now a days if pakistan and india play against each other we are always sure india will win. this has made pakistani fans frustrated and they find happiness in india misfortunes. indian fans never ever came down as low as pakistanis level even in 80s when our team was not good.

our team wasnt better than pakistan in 80s so it used to loose. but since 90s our record is very good. actually its blessing in disguise for pakistan that india and pakistan aint playing that much now a days. now a days if pakistan and india play against each other we are always sure india will win. this has made pakistani fans frustrated and they find happiness in india misfortunes. indian fans never ever came down as low as pakistanis level even in 80s when our team was not good.

Unlike most Pakistanis here I'd say that, yes, if more 50 over games are played now then India would win more. That's how I see it, unfortunately.

However, Indian fans are very rude--even to their own heroes when they don't perform in international matches inside India. Don't want to start a flame war but I think that's how I have observed them. And that's how even more 'neutral' sources like Aussies, Englanders, and RSA fans seem to say by looking at the cricinfo comments.

well Indian fans need to get off from their high horse just like their cricket board and IPL. I would also request Pakistani fans to be humble and decent. I have seen that attitude of gora fans is much better than Indian or Pakistani fans or may be their obsession is football not cricket. I guess If you win today then you may lose tomorrow. Win and defeat are part of any game..no team remain at no 1 forever and it keep changing so its useless to shout that i m the best and better than others etc. Teams won the title prove themselves best in the tournament with their performances,,rest are just mere words

Cricket craze is probably in India and Pakistan only and the fans are very very loud indeed.

In UK, interest in cricket has waned. It is football they are interested in and the football hooliganism of their fans is much worse than even the worse Indian and Pakistani fans can produce.

Cricket craze is probably in India and Pakistan only and the fans are very very loud indeed.

In UK, interest in cricket has waned. It is football they are interested in and the football hooliganism of their fans is much worse than even the worse Indian and Pakistani fans can produce.

I personally don't mind little fun or teasing with others to enjoy the excitement of win but insulting and abusing players/team is not the right way of enjoying the excitement of winning a game/cup :)

Very immature of some pakistani fans for wearing shirts insulting Kohli. Sports rivalry should be there, but shouldn't breach certain limits. :angry: Such idiots make all Pakistanis look bad.:angry:

Yeah I agree, there should be no personal attacks.

Yup past records.. West Indies used to win all matches some time back.. just like Uruguay was winning football world cups in the past.

Beaten previously doesnt mean better.. a little commonsense infused would be to determine it on basis of atleast a decade or half a decade.

What past records? Its head to head. Why dont you guys just accept that we have won move matches and move on?

We accept Indian team plays better against us under pressure. Recently we have failed to do that. Whats wrong with that? Its team's evolution. Somedays we were better than you and now you.

Its the 20 th page I m reading Indians celebrating their wins against us in world cups. What the hell is that? When I say you guys being small people with small minds, you get offended!

You prove again and again my theory about you is right.

Thanks God we are not playing with india otherwise you would have defeat us in each game :D

How many games Pakistan played with india after 90s? can you come up with any statistic ?

You see even strong team can get beaten by weak team..you did not remember that India even lost against Bangladesh in asia cup just after winning the world cup. Its just depend on how you play on that particular day irrespective of any ranking. Indian fans are not any better than Pakistani fans if you don't get blinded by nationalism. Some people/ fans lose control either in over excitement of win or in frustration of failure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom