What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok gents - India is no more relevant. Its all about the Semi-finalists now and this thread is all about 2 of them - Pakistan and Sri Lanka

CW says aus v. sl in the final
gut feelings say pk v. wi in the final

Very immature of some pakistani fans for wearing shirts insulting Kohli. Sports rivalry should be there, but shouldn't breach certain limits. :angry: Such idiots make all Pakistanis look bad.:angry:
I agree i am also disappointed from some of these immature fans. Look the other way, if they wear ajmal shirt to insult him then how bad we feel?? This is not acceptable and Srilankan's security and their management should not allow any hate posters, Strict action is required in this case.

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

Pathetic Comment ...shows your level of thinking ! Big Shame

It means today they have admitted that india is Pakistan's wife and that india got r@ped by South Africa!

I think South Africa chased 122 & but lost to India by 1 run, Right??

If what South Africa did top India means rape to you than what India does to Pakistan in worldcup can be almost compared to BDSM Fetishes ;) :rofl:

srilanka never won a match aganist pakistan in any worldcup so pakistan have good chances to reach in final

We lack a genuine seamer in this squad, I wish Amir had done no felony!. Lankans play spin smartly, conventional spin won't create much problems for them - fortunately we have diversity in our spin department. Would have been great If Gul had a company of another bowler of his class.

We lack a genuine seamer in this squad, I wish Amir had done no felony!. Lankans play spin smartly, conventional spin won't create much problems for them - fortunately we have diversity in our spin department. Would have been great If Gul had a company of another bowler of his class.

ajmal is not conventional. i agree amir and gul wld have been great but why cry over spilt milk

Pathetic Comment ...shows your level of thinking ! Big Shame

I think South Africa chased 122 & but lost to India by 1 run, Right??

If what South Africa did top India means rape to you than what India does to Pakistan in worldcup can be almost compared to BDSM Fetishes ;) :rofl:

all of you guys are so weak! - talk cricket not bullsiht

I think you don't realize but you have also admitted this "fact".

66342361120423973661106.jpg

:rofl:

To bad Pakistan(hubby) to dalal(pimp) nikla jo ek choti si semifinal place ke liye biwi(india) ko rape hone bhej diya.I think According to shariyat both Pakistan(the Pimp) and south africa(the rapist) should be stoned to death.....An India (the wife )should get their properties as harzana ..........:D

P.S.:this is my copyrighted post so dont post anywhere without buying rights from me otherwise i'll sue the violators.............:P

Actually, Pakistan and India were formed together from the British Empire, not out of India. India didn't exist pre-1947, before the British Empire, there were just some princely states being kept in line from a danda by the Moghul Emperor sitting in Delhi.

Dont spoil this Cricket-related thread with your obssession of teaching us Indian history,we have already spoiled many threads discussing that. Search about INDIA or Google & see the timelines or earliest historical facts about it, Change that than we can think about what you said & what you believe.

Now Lets talk about Cricket.

Not to mention, India won't let us get the IPL experience all the other teams get.

4th time in a row appearing for the Semis shows that its been IPL's loss to not have the Pak players within their ranks.

IPL is not common wealth games or Olympics , its purely meant for entertainment of Indian audience & revenues derived by BCCI, TV channels, etc.

After things like 26/11 attack, Ajmal Kasab's identity & your government's stand about them..... you think Indian public & media will love IPL with Pakistani players rubbing shoulders with our players??
Certainly NOT.

And what goes unwell with Indian fans is harmful to tournment like IPL. Excluding Pak players from tournment has itself shown indianness & patriotic touch to tournment.

Its more loss of Talented players from Pakistan that they cant take advantage of gaint event where every talent of world cricket strive to show his skills.

Actually, Pakistan and India were formed together from the British Empire, not out of India. India didn't exist pre-1947, before the British Empire, there were just some princely states being kept in line from a danda by the Moghul Emperor sitting in Delhi.

Not to mention, India won't let us get the IPL experience all the other teams get.

4th time in a row appearing for the Semis shows that its been IPL's loss to not have the Pak players within their ranks.
Entitlement....................:lol:

Entitlement....................:lol:

All excuses are lame for not playing the Pakistanis. Only India brings politics into cricket, nobody else does.

It makes IPL a declared anti-equal opportunity organization and such people are booed world over.

Cheap acts are last resorts of low lifes who cant match legend.

Its good to see such pics from low-lifes.

Its shows how Virat's talent is hurting our traditional opposition's fans.

No Doubt Virat will one day be known as LEGEND.

Hope to see more such pics in future.

Alright guys, who you think are favorites to win this match?

Here's how I break it down, giving opinions from my own observations of how Pak and SL play together.

Pak good players of spin
SL good players of spin
Pak has good spinners
SL has good spinners

Pak has under performing fast bowlers
SL has slightly less underperforming fast bowlers

SL has consistency in Dilshan, Sanga and Jayawardene
Pak does not have consistency from anyone.

Pak batsmen, Jamshed, Nazir, Hafeez, Shoaib, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul have gotten runs at some match or the other
SL has largely been dependent on its top order

Bowlers to watch out for:

SL Salinga Malinga, Mendis

PAK Ajmal, Raza, Razzaq (Yeah I'm being serious)

Batsmen to watch out for:

SL Jayawardene, Sanga

Pak (I kid you not) Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik.

All excuses are lame for not playing the Pakistanis. Only India brings politics into cricket, nobody else does.

It makes IPL a declared anti-equal opportunity organization and such people are booed world over.
Mere Ghar par dinner party main jis kisi ko chahe bulaoon na bullaoon.........................you cant gatecrash into my party and say main raja hoon to mujhe bhi iss party main bulana hoga..............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom