What's new

Pakistan VS Sri lanka Asia cup 2014 final at Mirpur Dhaka

who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am against Dowry. Its Anti-progress.

Ohh wait. U are a female and asking for Dowry? Ye to double nainsaafi ho gayi. :D

2nd place is not too shabby , just we were overly cautious in batting in morning apart form that the players did well all tournament and specially afridi

If we just remove the slow batting by Misbah (6 overs wasted with duck balls) in general the Pakistani performance was pretty decent , replace those 6 lost overs and give them to afridi and the score would have been 290-310 at least

Disappointing performance by Hafeez , batting and dropped catches , he is a high caliber player and someone of his quality more was expected from him

But the , wicket is dead , otherwise under normal sporting wicket , Pakistani bowlers perform considerably well

time to close the thread @mods :angry::angry:
seriously Dropmal should be locked in jail , perhaps then he can realize how costly dropping things (soap) can be:mad::mad:

What a pathetic dive. Cud hae been stopped with a normal technical diving. Pathetic fielding. Even if u guyz bowl exceptional ur fielders will make sure u lose.

Fielding sucked and has always been Pakistan's achilles heel. Comfortable win for the Lankans.

Miss. Natwarlal? :D

i miss use men and i drain them out

women rights, we need to have rightful ownership of all men's bank account in the planet earth :feminist:

we women are like a leach

images

Why do i get the feeling of 2 centuries from Sri Lanka. :)

Back
Top Bottom