who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sirf India ke samne fair play
Baki paise banao
PRIDE
Record check karo
jhooth.png

No, systematic error, against its opposite random error. Systemic would mean that it's the error of the system; had it been so there'd be bias towards a particular team.
U mean SYSTEMIC?

Misbah's grand numbers 64 in 98 balls almost 6 Overs of duck balls
How many balls did afridi get to play today Zero, Afridi's normal input in 3-4 overs did not come due to extra defensive batting by Misbah

The 64 are great figures just .. too defensive

This one is Souly Misbah's miscalculation

Plus the Bangladeshi fields offer nothing to bowlers very disappointing wicket for final

To reach the finals is not that bad still great memorable performances by Pakistani Team this tournament

Pakistani players in morning just got afraid of a very tame wicket ... its very easy to score runs of this wicket

Last edited:
Stop this crap before I ban you from this thread. Enjoy and comment on cricket only. Don't ruin it for us.
Javed Miandad is guiding Misbah how to lose..

Yeah, and got attacked :( my Dad was in that convoy by the way, I remember it horrifically.
yep its grt to c both da favs in finals!!!:agree:

werent they also da only one who visited pak to play international cricket in lhr?

Stop this crap before I ban you from this thread. Enjoy and comment on cricket only. Don't ruin it for us.

Yeah, and got attacked :( my Dad was in that convoy by the way, I remember it horrifically.
o hope verything went fine:(

Back
Top Bottom