What's new

Pakistan Vs South Africa Do or Die Match

Oh no.. wheels are coming off now. Never mind... you guys still have something to play for on the 15th. Keeping that champions trophy record intact against India in the last ever Champions trophy!:cool:

Still not over 3 fours in a row.

Just as i said that out :lol:

Pakistan gave too much respect to this fungus guy.

Pakistan Outta Champions trophy. Now if India loses tomorrow to Windies, we would love to be party spoilers on 15th. :bunny:

We are ready to loose from Windies...but we will make sure to send Pakistan home with hattrick of losses :D

Pakistan Lost.............................................

We are ready to loose from Windies...but we will make sure to send Pakistan home with hattrick of losses :D

Pakistan Lost.............................................

Bachoo abb pak sara gussa WI aur SA ka india par utarey ga :D

Imran Farhat and Kamran Akmal need to join Shahid Afridi on the sidelines, infact finished from Pakistan's cricket. They are consistent failed players.

Imran Farhat has been a consistent safarish cheap player in Pakistan Team, both matches his initial wicket put so much pressure on rest Pakistani batsman.

What a waste of Pakistani Fans's Money and Time in the UK.

Pakistan Cricket Board needs a over-haul.

425326_469247579827611_587462688_n.jpg

iqbal qasim whatmore and ferhat and malik is resposbile for this

whatmore no planning

qasim bad selection

malik useless

ferhat from day one useless from debut useless

Iqbal Qasim, Miandad, and Zaka Ashraf have ruined this cricket team. Now that new government is in, they should hire new PCB chairman and chief selectors on Merit.

It has been known for years that Imran Farhat, Shoaib Malik, Asad Shafiq, and Kamran Akmal are poor in batting. They are in the team due to their links with the board. :hitwall:

asianunion promise me we get rid of this cancer ferhat and whatmore and qasim forever please join me and spread your words why younis khan splayer did not picked he is A player for pakistan

cb 4 agree with you we need to get rid of these people i ask our PM to see this issue because in his last govt pakistan was in better hands but by last govt last 5 years we are going down millions of pakistanis waste money time it is our culture plz look this matter

Back
Top Bottom