What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

I guess this is true too:

Obaid: "But Liam, that is the sole reason behind why he is so exciting to watch. One of the greatest entertainers of all time and he is a legend not because of his statistics but due to the fact that he makes watching cricket so exciting." Well, he's gone now

its not afridi's faulty
its faulty mentality of our team :angry:

We need replacements of many players in the team - we literally have no batting line up

if they only play sensibly for 6th wicket, pakistan hs only to chase another 100 and we have enuf batsman

its not afridi's faulty
its faulty mentality of our team :angry:

We need replacements of many players in the team - we literally have no batting line up

What about brining back Saleem Malik, Javed Miandad, Imran Khan (not the member of PDF!!!), Wasim akram!

What about brining back Saleem Malik, Javed Miandad, Imran Khan (not the member of PDF!!!), Wasim akram!

Saeed Anwar :smitten::smitten::smitten:

Actually the talent is there, but the management is corrupt

they are selecting peoples on the basis of "Parchi" rather the basis of "Talent"

Find any good fast bowler from Karachi, any good batsmen from Lahore, Any good all rounder from NWFP/K-P and good batsmen from all 4 provinces and territories and the team is ready :)

wowwww!!!!!!

Younis Khan survived and its a no ball lol

lol you are right about what you said before!

You mean, Younis Khan's responsible role :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thank you thank you

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

lol you are right about what you said before!

no, actually we need to save wickets.... wouldn't mind 50 runs in next 65 balls....... if all wickets are in hands

50 runs in last 5.5 overs is okk

congrats yunus, in any manner you made a fifty thts no discussion, hope it brings victory to us.... but zaki said gaali do so i say $£$%$%^^&&*^

congrats yunus, in any manner you made a fifty thts no discussion, hope it brings victory to us.... but zaki said gaali do so i say $£$%$%^^&&*^

thats the spirit

Ignore his 50 now, it will go in vain if we didn't win

Keep on swearing and pushing the team forward

Back
Top Bottom