What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

Epic match! One of the weirder ODIs I've ever watched. No team deserved to be winner :lol: I wanted a tie :rofl:

PCB should force Fawad, Zulki, and other skinny players to include Desi Ghee Parantha, Meat, Buffalo Milk in diet.

Saeed Ajmal you genious !!!!!

You had no balls, short runs, poo fielding, horrible field placements. Totally paisa vasool ODI :lol:

Fawad khud to sixer maar nahi sakta, Wahab Riaz ko bhi rok kar out karwa diya.

Pakistan to SA - Go on, win match.
SA - Na, you go ahead.
Pakistan - Please, after you.
SA - Na, na, not at all.

Man of the Match - Saeed Ajmal
Power player of Match - Fawad Alam
Selfless player of the Match - Fawad Alam
Most Elegant player of the Match - Fawad Alam/Zulkarnain TIE

Its will be a tragedy if Fawad Alam earned slot in team for next 20 ODIs on this performance :rofl:

oh yeah at the same we must appreciate the calmness of Hashim Amla
what a golden/bestowed player he is

Never gets frustrated, while he is on the crease - he knows what he is doing
He has a total control of his bat and hardly does any mistake

He is a genuine and I would say one of the few complete batsmen in the world

oh yeah at the same we must appreciate the calmness of Hashim Amla
what a golden/bestowed player he is

Never gets frustrated, while he is on the crease - he knows what he is doing
He has a total control of his bat and hardly does any mistake

He is a genuine and I would say one of the few complete batsmen in the world

Fitness, dedication, focus man. Even after batting 50 overs in desert heat, he came for field. :tup: Fawad Alam and Asid Shafiq start to cramp after playing 40-50 odd balls. :disagree: Sachin at age of 37 scored 200 without runner in ODI.

Some Retarded Pakistanis :lol:

16jq2bd.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Some Retarded Pakistanis :lol:

16jq2bd.jpg

wtf is wrong with you, bharati, hope u dont troll, its best for you if you want to get banned..

this is a thread abt the cricket match, if u want some fun please post in stupid and funny section, where we have retarded indian collection too

wtf is wrong with you, bharati, hope u dont troll, its best for you if you want to get banned..

this is a thread abt the cricket match, if u want some fun please post in stupid and funny section, where we have retarded indian collection too

cool down yara,
take it as a joke only :cheers:

i think it was bad management to send saaed ajmal. the captain knows that shoaib akther with strong arms could have shot the ball towards the boundary, maybe he would have hit the sixes, and would not have sitten idle, he still sent the wrong choice i-e saaed ajmal.. this imho is also the factor for losing the match, believe me at the point riaz got out, we had a lot of chance of winning, but due to bad captaincy and fawad strategy we lost..

fawad what i think is, he lacks too much confidence, when he saw riaz hitting the boundary, he started making boundaries, in the same manner he saw yunus khan giving him confidence in dambula test in srilanka and fawad made a debut century, with clever hittings..

Last edited:
Amla is Gujju, Born in an Indian South African family.

doesn't matter where he was born

He is one of the best players around
I like that guy for his batting techniques

he is among the only few batsmen that can be called as a complete batsmen

cool down yara,
take it as a joke only :cheers:

we are seeing members like beacon and mumabi make fun when this thread is to discuss the match, its not very clever at all, why dont they post these pictures in jokes thread??

Lets look at the complete batsmen list around the world (in current ODI squads

Australia got
1) Ricky Ponting as a genuine batsmen
Hussey is also close - but i would say he still gotta learn a lot

India
1) Tendulkar, Dhoni
nobody else at the moment

3) Sri Lanka
Jayawardene, Sangakara

4) South Africa
Amla, Smith
nobody else in my opinion

5) England
Pieterson - but is out of form
Morgan looks good but way to go - for him to be called a complete batsmen

6) Pakistan
Nobody or perhaps Younis Khan is close

7) West Indies
Nobody

8) Bangladesh
Nobody

doesn't matter where he was born

He is one of the best players around
I like that guy for his batting techniques

he is among the only few batsmen that can be called as a complete batsmen

Yup, He is very good. Thats why I mentioned, Indians tend to be great batsmen, Pakistan produced great fast bowlers. His style of play is very Hyderabadi, Kinda Dravid, Laxman, Azharuddin. Class player, great temperament, calm, not a slogger.

Take Naseer Hussain for eg. He too is from Indian Subcontinent family. His wrist work against spinners was amazing, we Indians/SL/Pakistanis are great on pads, slight mistake by bowler and ball gets dispatched to boundary.

Back
Top Bottom