What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

who the fcuk take single at this stage ....

Young, inexperienced, less powerful, less talented batsmen who couldn't hit a single boundary at such a crucial stage. The way he batted suggests he is only worthy to be playing a test match as his old 90s technique can only be absorbed in a test match

the moment fawad took a single, the moment i knew, the gamed is fuccked up!!!

Young, inexperienced, less powerful, less talented batsmen who couldn't hit a single boundary at such a crucial stage. The way he batted suggests he is only worthy to be playing a test match as his old 90s technique can only be absorbed in a test match

he is not less talented, thats why he made a fifty, thing is he needs to be groomed, for his talent, it was a major blender to take a single when he knew he had a fellow bowler

fawad brought the match thic close, or the pak team would have lost by a considerable margin

you know he hitted 4s in the need of time, if wahab had stayed on, we might have easily won this match

he is not less talented, thats why he made a fifty, thing is he needs to be groomed, for his talent, it was a major blender to take a single when he knew he had a fellow bowler

fawad brought the match thic close, or the pak team would have lost by a considerable margin

Fawad is good for taking singles or doubles....He is only good between the wickets

The last boundary Pakistan hit was in 46th over (45.2 overs) by Wahhab Riaz...

Fawad got plenty of time to hit the boundaries but he failed to capitalize it.... He was a big disappointed as an ODI batsmen

He cannot be called an ODI batsmen if he can't hit boundaries at a given time.

the moment fawad took a single, the moment i knew, the gamed is fuccked up!!!

That was the biggest mistake committed by fawad, Despite his batting tonight still I believe he doesn't have place in first 15.

Match came to this point by some non South African fielding standard displayed in last few overs. Still Pakistani team was extremely lucky to lose by only two runs :frown:

who do you think was the "Match ka mujrim" for this match?

I think technically Fawad Alam, because he was well set and despite getting plenty of chances he couldn't hit a single boundary that could have made a difference

Also our openers as usual

Come on.....Atleast they gave us good cricket to watch.

Win Lose part of the game.

Fawad alam is not a hitter ... he should only play test

Saala mutthal ... is mein androoni taakat hi nahi hai :D

Saeed Ajmal is also responsible for this defeat. Pathetic player.:angry:

Saeed Ajmal is also responsible for this defeat. Pathetic player.:angry:

He was trying to rotate the strike but failed
but he can't be blamed since he is only a bowler

It was Fawad's job to prove his worth in the team by hitting the useful boundary that could have made a difference

Back
Top Bottom