What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

we need another century from razzaq

score 121/5 :angry:

i hink we badly need razzaq again today :D

we need another century from razzaq

score 121/5 :angry:

Inshallah abdul razzaq will do the same tonite!

afridi.jpg

Required run rate has gone very high. Its not easy to hit on this pitch. Out field is thick and resists rolling ball.

although I am watching this match in live streaming but just wondering if anybody got a better link available?

please do share here

Gove over :rofl:

told you guyz,

don't expect anything from Pakistan :rofl:
they only play good when you don't expect anything from them

RJ: "Not everyday is Sunday. Razzaq's previous score of over 50 in ODIs was in September 2006. So expect another gem in 2014!"

Good News

PM pledges to talk for Butt’s dismissal

The Prime Minister Syed Yousaf Raza Gilani has said that he would talk to the President for the dismissal of the Chairman of the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Ijaz Butt, Dunya News reported on Tuesday.
Talking to the media men after speaking in a ceremony held for monetary aid of former grate players, the prime minister said that holding the local body elections is a provincial subject and the provinces would decide about holding these elections. Responding to a question regarding Ijaz Butt’s dismissal, the PM said that he would talk to the president for his dismissal. Responding to yet another question the PM said that the government would talk on the issue of NRO after the list of the NRO beneficiaries would be completed.
Earlier speaking during the ceremony the PM said that the sports facilities have been increased in the country and by the next year the sports budget would be doubled to patronize and enhance the sports activities as well as the sports events. The PM also distributed 5 million rupees, 2 million rupees and 1 million rupees to the gold medal, silver medal and bronze medal winners in the recently held Common Wealth Games in New Delhi, India.

44444444444444444 :bounce::bounce:

match phase ga, my heart tells

Guys I don't follow cricket but this is getting interesting... maybe I should start following again...

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Another 44444444444444

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

What is this!!!!!? :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom