What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

I think this is not an appropriate place for this discussion. Once pronounced as Al Wahab then it will be Allah's name

I know it isint!!
But I was just telling....
Abdul Wahab IS Allah's name :azn:

That was one of the biggest blunders of the Third Umpire :lol:
===============================

AB de Villiers st †Zulqarnain Haider b Shahid Afridi 19 (40b 1x4 0x6) SR: 47.50

Unfortunately this will go in record books, I think being a good sportsman Afridi should have called him back. Very bad Mr Zamir :frown:

and Imran Farhat successfully played a maiden over!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Unfortunately this will go in record books, I think being a good sportsman Afridi should have called him back. Very bad Mr Zamir :frown:

well he was in the ground, how would he know what happened?
and no captain ever do that, when the verdict is given by the third umpire :lol:

line lag gayi bhai logo :cry:

Hafeez gone

The pitch isint in a good condition.
The grass isint cut short, they are way far too loooong!

This will reduce the total runs,
and hence sixes should be hit!!!

and Imran Farhat successfully played a maiden over!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

well he was in the ground, how would he know what happened?
and no captain ever do that, when the verdict is given by the third umpire :lol:

Sir everyone saw on the big screen. There are number of examples exist when in field umpires gave out but the fielding captains called the batsmen back in very best spirit of game.

Oooooh!
That was in the air but luckyly the fielder was miles away!
kidding, he was just a meter away :P

Sir everyone saw on the big screen. There are number of examples exist when in field umpires gave out but the fielding captains called the batsmen back in very best spirit of game.

well that used to happen back in 1980s..... cricket has changed a lot

and those incidents only occurred after the field umpire gave wrong decisions

I don't think there was a ever a moment when a captain overturned Third-Umpire's decision as thati s supposed to be the most accurate one - since he is watching in a tv

I don't know what the hell is going on here some sites are responding and many are not.

well that used to happen back in 1980s..... cricket has changed a lot

and those incidents only occurred after the field umpire gave wrong decisions

I don't think there was a ever a moment when a captain overturned Third-Umpire's decision as thati s supposed to be the most accurate one - since he is watching in a tv

If I remember correctly Andrew Strauss called someone back, I ll try and find video. But I can't recall anyincident of calling back after third umpire's decision.

I don't know why they make a match out of nothing. It will really be hard to hit on this wicket.
Six by Afridy

Afridi messed up again . bloody headless player

Botha to Shahid Afridi, SIX, Right, the record is Afridi's now. He has gone past Sanath as the highest six-hitter of alltime across all formats. Jumps out, gets to the pitch and creams Botha against the spin and against conventional wisdom over the covers. Fasten those seatbelts folks.

Afridi gone!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom