What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

:bunny::bunny::bunny: we enjoyed the match and you lost the rant pitch lolz so dont burden the magarmach

lol I wont let this one slide that easy, still remember the useless comments India got after the England match, its payback time :)

Pakistan require only 1 win either against Zimbabwe or against Australia to qualify into Quarter-Final.

lol I wont let this one slide that easy, still remember the useless comments India got after the England match, its payback time :)

hey hey lolzzz that match is still heavy than our loss lolzzz see we are enjoying and you still remember the olllldddddddddddddd indo england match :P

no body is enjoying,we are just doing wat u guys do in indian match thread.
btw,u r already in quarters.
sp dont worry,prepare better for next.

It is a sadqaye jariyah to curse K Akmal but I just passed my comments on that video. I expected something funny or good critique. He's definitely cost us on many occasions.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

he is his duplicate:D

O bhai Allah icka duplicate kici ko bhee mt bnye

hey hey lolzzz that match is still heavy than our loss lolzzz see we are enjoying and you still remember the olllldddddddddddddd indo england match :P

that match had highest trp in total in history:P
even without result;)
so indian charm is speechless

Tough Luck one particular female is not here now :frown:.

I was looking forward for this :D

Dosn`t matter against Australia or Zimbabwe,
Pakistan should change their openers in these remain last two matches.

O yar highest total or lowest total, does not matter. What matter is the team who plays better on the day.

Back
Top Bottom