What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

I was in the same state.. When I last checked I thought NZ will make around 240-250.. But when I checked their final score.. I mean WTF!!! How could they clobber PK attack like that!!

so much so for the "Best bowling attack", the Kiwis had some nice Lahori biryani today lol

Oh god..i am watching post match review on SKYSPORTS and Azar mahmood is so nervous, stutters and is facing it really tough to speak in English..lol

Just wondering if Skysport people knew that before inviting him

:cheesy: Lalu would have done the duty

Oh god..i am watching post match review on SKYSPORTS and Azar mahmood is so nervous, stutters and is facing it really tough to speak in English..lol

Just wondering if Skysport people knew that before inviting him

Lol he is not able to talk......

indian sponsored terrorism is responsible for this defeat:D

i m 100% sure abt this...:D

just humour,dont take it plzz

Wow, so many Indians to put salt on Pakistani wounds , well time can give a chance for Pakistani members too to reply in same way but wait they get ban when they do that . Wow even Indians are high cast in Pak Def toooooooooo.

I dnt knw why i am nt sad

well we can still qualitfy for the qf

this match will give us an idea how to play big teams like aus.
we should change our batting line.specially the two opener.

Wow, so many Indians to put salt on Pakistani wounds , well time can give a chance for Pakistani members too to reply in same way but wait they get ban when they do that . Wow even Indians are high cast in Pak Def toooooooooo.

koi ni yaar,we also saw u guys when india had draw;)

:lol: naah we enjoyed the match.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom