What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

63832370-pakistans-kamran.jpg

the single hand behind pakistan demise

This is insanity. How could this idiot mess up so badly? Such stupid wicket keeper. Instead of just enjoying the luxurious life cricket fame gave him, he should start focusing on his job before he drowns our team with him. Because if we lose this cup because of this guy, I sure am gonna... I CANT DO ANYTHING! DAMMIT! I WOULD BAN HIM FOR LIFETIME!

ahmed shehza was trying to play well, then khatmal started to develop pressure by drop catches, run outs etc

yar believe me Irish WK is much much better than this ugly a$$

If anyone who doesnt know much about cricket watches this match..he will think this is a match btwn a Champion team and a Minnow..:woot:

NZ- Champion
Pakistan- ???:azn:

Kick the Khatmal senior out of them team! Isn't there a back up wicket keeper in Pakistan 16?

If anyone who doesnt know much about cricket watches this match..he will think this is a match btwn a Champion team and a Minnow..:woot:

NZ- Champion

Then what about to begin first with you?

THIS IS THE SAME NZ team which was 60-6 against AUS. thats why AUS are champs and i m supporting AUS big time

NZ- Champion

without afridi in the team they can't be champions... Afridis good form is taking them forward otherwise a pretty ordinary team.

Back
Top Bottom