What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

I wonder why we can't throw a yorker anymore :angry:

Come on Gul... Come on Shoaib Akhtar

both of these guyz has the deadliest yorker on earth......

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS WASIM AKRAM, WAQAR YOUNIS, INZI, ABDUL QADIR, SAQLAIN MUSHTAQ, IMRAN KHAM AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, DENNIS LILLIEE :LOL:

Jamie How is 4 runs from 28 balls.

What is that idiot doing on the field?

Even yuvraj took 5 wickets - he is a part timer.....whats the problem?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

And those five wickets were in just a single match. Afridi's 14 wickets are out of three matches which includes 4 against Srilanka. Don't waste our time kid. We feel pity for autism problem.;)

Even yuvraj took 5 wickets - he is a part timer.....whats the problem?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Are you sure or was it Lashker-e-Taiyabbah this time who is forcing you to sit and watch those part timers and slow poke bowlers who in reality are way faster than bhart has ever produced in their entire history rofl
TV is mine - and I paid for service.

HOW?!?!!??!
Thats gone :P

Thanks Asim, I wanted to post this one, but some how couldnt find enought time with the burger in my plate, book in hand and Gatorade in other :lol:

And those five wickets were in just a single match. Afridi's 14 wickets are out of three matches which includes 4 against Srilanka. Don't waste our time kid. We feel pity for autism problem.;)

On Afridi's wickets:
Even a blind squirel gets the nut here n there....

Back
Top Bottom