What's new

Pakistan Vs India, World Cup 2015, Group B, Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to see one more Indian dropped immediately.

Wicket ka Kya fix deposit kiya hai?

Maro Bhai ,
Bhai losing wickets early can be fatal. They are towing a 4-5 run/over runrate and keeping wickets safe in early play. Once 20 over is passed with 8-9 wickets in hand, they will cover it all. 300 is coming dude, just wait and watch.

Anything in the 215 range from India and it'll be struggle for us to chase. If India ' score is around 225 then the match is pretty much theirs and of course with a 235 score indians needn't worry a bit.

Only fighting chance Pakistan has is India is dismissed around 210 or below.

yeah 215 will be a fighting total...I hope the match will be played till the last ball and not a one sider...waited for it quite impatiently :D

Every match in this world up produced 300+ scores so far batting first. NZ & OZ yesterday, & SA today. Will India keep the trend going? :P

are you mad ? o_O

this is a good batting pitch and India don't have a very strong bowling lineup, our only hope is to pile up the runs and put in beyond Pakistan's reach.

shoaib akthar and amitabh bacchan ki commentary kaha pe hai, the hindi feed ? :what:
star sports 3...par chutiyapanti ho rhi hai wahan bas...english hi suno

India have a solid base now with many wickets at hand. 300+ is very likely unless Pakistan get some wickets fast.

India have a solid base now with many wickets at hand. 300+ is very likely unless Pakistan get some wickets fast.
They have been collapsing lately from good positions.So anything can happen.

Unlike the Sri Lankan team we were never good at chasing
you chased 250 against bangladesh in practice match.

star sports 3...par chutiyapanti ho rhi hai wahan bas...english hi suno
lol true, manjrekar and kapil paaji.. "stadium khachakhach bhara hua hai" .. looks like I missed bacchan sahab :sarcastic:

Pakistan needs wickets. Run rate would shoot after batting powerplay if the wickets don't come any sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom