What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Indian start eating meat , fast bowlers can be produced Imran Khan lol

Im sure their bowlers do eat meat...................Zaheer.............Irfan.................and some hindus also eat non-veg....................

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

Relax guys . abhi match main kafi time hai .Kitne velle ho chuke hain log .

o paa ji situation hi aici hai na.........................

Well, this thread is not about those invasions. Can we give it a rest?

Or do you want a detailed discussion on that topic. ;)

Who said this thread was about those 'invasions'?

If I had said, 'only when you see Pigs Fly', that would not mean I was inviting a discussion on flying pigs!

Context my dear 'Pakistan baiter', context.

""After suffering a humiliating defeat from Sri Lanka in World Cup, English media flayed its team.

In the last quarterfinal of the World Cup Sri Lanka defeated England by 10 wickets that turned the barrels of English media at the team. The criticism went to the extent that an English newspaper called the players, donkeys.

A paper wrote that win or loss was the part of the game but the way England lost the match was suggesting that players had no desire for victory and they were plying for losing.

According to another paper, a long tour of Australia before the World Cup had sapped the players as the side played seven one days and two T20s unnecessarily on the tour after winning the Ashes.

A paper wrote that after the 1992 World Cup, English team’s performance was lamentable in World Cups and the captain should resign as previous captains did.""

Good stuff...................................GOI is doing a great job in regards to the security

Who said this thread was about those 'invasions'?

If I had said, 'only when you see Pigs Fly', that would not mean I was inviting a discussion on flying pigs!

Context my dear 'Pakistan baiter', context.

Which is exactly what you chose to ignore while making those "Islamic invasion" comments.

I frankly have stopped worrying about the labels you guys shower on people. Islamophobe, Pakistan baiter and many more.

You love it and I don't mind them if it helps you guys sleep better.

I can come up with some choicest labels when I need to. ;)

It was all the greatness of the two Sri Lankan openers otherwise who in the world can't be defeated by England?

zaki chah gaya ha yar tu tera signature hahah lol kafi ha kuch logon ko jawab denay k liye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom