What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Home Ground and Home pitches :) and i have no trust if bharatis will not have made the pitch according to own players' nature

No need to surprise, all nations do that :D

It is the advantage that is always given to the home side but not all teams utilize it properly.

Of course India has designed pitches that suits their batsmen but that does not usually effect Pakistani players since we both Pakistan and India has always been practicing on similar pitches

This is the reason why we usually perform better in subcontinental pitches and get ourselves all out for low runs on English pitches

I think Pakistan team should be allowed to have a small team of SSG around them , Indian security forces are not trust worthy nor competent enough.

And this comes from a citizen of country where 3/3 happened and no international event possible till atleast 5 years

Is there any chance of Afridi going explosive if a batting friendly pitch is there? He did fire good innings in T20 semi.

You mean the Indians 'never changed' and were always this 'jazbati and trash talking'? :D

I can see the emotions mainly on the Pakistani side. Both on forums and in reality.

Shahid Afridi says he will not let Sachin complete his 100th century, Misbah makes a comment so does Imran about some pressure on India.

I have not seen a single comment from any Indian player. They are cool, we are cool.

Its a match and may the better team win.

I hope India is that team. If no, let it be any subcontinental team.

Is there any chance of Afridi going explosive if a batting friendly pitch is there? He did fire good innings in T20 semi.

Nahi he must not come to bat. Let the opening pair build a strong platform and later Umar, Misbah, Younis and Razzaq explode if need arises

Let Afridi concentrate on bowling and he must send Razzaq ahead of him. No need to send Afridi before these players

May be something like that 102 runs.

Last edited by a moderator:
mods bhee to yehi bolein gay keh black mein ticket baniya hee baichta hai :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom