What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ...... All international bookies are from India. Lakin ab k history change honay wali hai.

Well ...... All international bookies are from India. Lakin ab k history change honay wali hai.

:eek:..you what?? none of those named on this thread are indian bookies. they are either high street betting shops or british based online bookmakers!!

It is only possible when terrorists are shooting Srilankan team in Pakistan and inidan is head of ICC.
Every Pakistani please join this page as a protest to unfair ICC.

WE Protest Against ICC & Haroon Lorgat (Pakistan Cricket Team Zindabad) | Facebook

batman.. go & do some research to find out who was the head of ICC at the time of attack, before spreading this BS!! i know you have this fetish for conspiracy theories! but for love of god don't go blind on it!!

What are the astrologists and jotishi people predicting in India?

Dude, these type of people are the same people calling Paksitanis 'curry-heads',P@kis , cab drivers, etc. So its pretty funny you posted that.
Just came across that video,,, Didn't have any specific intensions,, how about the Parrot that was Killed coz it predicted 3 times that pakistan will win,,,
Watch from minutes:3:10...
-

Last edited by a moderator:

This video may force ICC to ban few more players... perhaps a 5 player Pakistani squad can please... indians.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've confidence in my team. Pakistan will win this match even if we are playing in a hostile ground with serious concerns about the security issues.

I cant understand Hindi/Urdu dude. And I dont care about a parrot prediction.. Lets just wait and see which team brought the heat in march 30!

I cant understand Hindi/Urdu dude. And I dont care about a parrot prediction.. Lets just wait and see which team brought the heat in march 30!

mr liquid you cant even properly speak english, just look at your grammar..

Just came across that video,,, Didn't have any specific intensions,, how about the Parrot that was Killed coz it predicted 3 times that pakistan will win,,

my friend.. this was a satire from a pakistani blogger & even your media fell for it!!:lol::lol:

mr liquid you cant even properly speak english, just look at your grammar..

I am not speaking, I am writing. I dont care, because most of the time when Im on the web Im sleepy!

Lets see which team brings the heat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom