What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
well india is a strong team.

Nope, only their batting is strong but their bowling will make Pakistani batting strong, As for Pakistan our bowling attack is furious, any thing can happen it will be luck too, but i don't know but my inner feeling says Pakistan will win this game anyhow.

75-25 in India's favor.

No it is 60 40 in Pakistan favour, i saw Pak vs Aus & Pak vs WI & Pakistani bowling looking in very hifi form. It will be really really very bad luck if we lost, but i think it won't happen & we will win.

It will be all decided by the performance of one man - Shahid Afridi

If he bowls well and get wickets than I am sure Pak can restrict India to a low score. And for people who believe that India plays the spin well, than I must tell you that pressure of Indo-Pak match can make you look like an idiot. Same goes for Pakistanis.

Look what the pressure can do to batsmen like Sachin, Laxman and Ganguly. Afridi was not even in any bowling form at that time as compared to now. He is in form of his life as far as bowling is concerened. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sur
i think thread shud be closed till starting of indo-pak match......
ppl getting frustrated and creating frustration to others by posting bla bla...

well i do agree pakistani spinners are in form of their life. but do u really wanna give example of performance in fourth innings of test match on a turing pitch while discussing one dayers?

well i do agree pakistani spinners are in form of their life. but do u really wanna give example of performance in fourth innings of test match on a turing pitch while discussing one dayers?

I suggest you to go through the highlights of Pak-WI match again and see the ball turning! :)

Pakistan is a very strong team they can kick our a*ss if they want to...bookies please help india :P

My inner feeling also predict it's very less or no chance for India reach final:cry: :angry: :hitwall:

You have a strong team than ours. a long bating lineup whereas our batsmen are unpredictable above all our record of playing under pressure s very bad. now keeping in view an irritating crowd of thousands our players will be more under pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom