What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Security was not good local cops with Insas rifle Indian government must provide security ring of special forces with modern firearms.

arey yaar,
chandigarh is one of most peaceful area.....
educated people there..
no goones here

arey yaar,
chandigarh is one of most peaceful area.....
educated people there..
no goones here

I like Chandigarh
Awein Rakhi na tu dil vich palekhay..
Chandigahr vch yaar mery dera paa k baithy..

Bakre ki nani kab tak khair manaigi oye......a jaoo kusne....... wo b chandigarh....best city of India......Indian PM (Singh) watching....Harbhajan would score the century..........lol..........WELCOME TO BE HALALED ;)

After the match pakistanis would sing the following:

MAIN TA AWIEN AWIEN LUT GAYA.......LOl

4 VARI TA ALREADY LUT GAY NE....HOR KI CHYIDA.....LOl

Script has been already written... Manmohan singh in the stands and 1.5 billion Indians and Pakistani will be witnessing Sachin's 100th century on 30th March in the biggest match of the World cup..

India's population - 1.2 billion . just a lil correction

Bakre ki nani kab tak khair manaigi oye......a jaoo kusne....... wo b chandigarh....best city of India......Indian PM (Singh) watching....Harbhajan would score the century..........lol..........WELCOME TO BE HALALED ;)

After the match pakistanis would sing the following:

MAIN TA AWIEN AWIEN LUT GAYA.......LOl

4 VARI TA ALREADY LUT GAY NE....HOR KI CHYIDA.....LOl

chor yaar,
kyun aiven aiven hi boli ja rya hai

lollzz, kavish ko aise baatain song ke bare main nai kerni chahye ki asim ki presence main :rofl::rofl::rofl:

kavish is not very bad boy....
i think he did it in hurry...
he thought *** will not make it offensive...

so i heard this match is going to be fixed in india's favor?? So then what's the point of being so cheery and happy when Pakistan is going to lose anyway??

Lets hope they play safely and return to home safely and this match will not produce the same result as past.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do u know??
can u tell me?

some indian member and another Pakistani member mentioned it! is it true or not? is its true then its really *d up that you can't even enjoy a decent cricket game these days :tdown::frown::cry:

Bookies make India hot favourite to beat Pakistan
Gaurav Gupta, TNN | Mar 26, 2011, 12.35am IST

MUMBAI: Indian cricket fans who are praying day and night for MSD's men to trump Pakistan in the 'mother of all battles' at Mohali on March 30, can take heart. Most global betting websites predict that India will put it across Afridi's resurgent boys.

Ladbrokes has tipped India at 4/7 (win 57 paise on every rupee bet), while giving Pakistan an 11/8 chance. On Betfair, India is favoured at 1.58, Pakistan is at 2.68. Bet365.com too backs the hosts, giving them odds of 8/15 against Pakistan's 6/4. Sri Lanka (4/9), meanwhile, is expected to beat England (7/4) easily in the last quarterfinal on Saturday.

The only glitch here that the game seldom follows the form-book.

India (Ind) vs Pakistan (Pak): Bookies make India hot favourite to beat Pakistan

india is solely being prefered on the grounds that they are the hosts.....

btw i dont care what bookies prefer, the match just not get fixed... and that pakistan plays bad asss and defeat them.. as it had already done..

india is solely being prefered on the grounds that they are the hosts.....

btw i dont care what bookies prefer, the match just not get fixed... and that pakistan plays bad asss and defeat them.. as it had already done..

pakistan is a very strong team, especially when they face India. It would be foolish to underestimate them

well if bookies are saying and Pakistani team is involved, it has to be true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom