What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry yaar main dekhya ni......

vaisey thodi door haiga....
eh hotel chandigarh wich hai ,mohali wich ni

Acha veerya zara ja ker chek tay ker police wallay aik haazar he haygay nay yah kaam han? akhbar wallian da koi bharosa nahi!! aik aik banda gin kay annay hay tussan.

I guess security is equally important in every game so what's the fuss about...... :)

Script has been already written... Manmohan singh in the stands and 1.5 billion Indians and Pakistani will be witnessing Sachin's 100th century on 30th March in the biggest match of the World cup..

I hope either we win the match or sachin makes a ton.....at least we will have something to boast about..... :)

Acha veerya zara ja ker chek tay ker police wallay aik haazar he haygay nay yah kaam han? akhbar wallian da koi bharosa nahi!! aik aik banda gin kay annay hay tussan.

pta hai yaaar,

jis din match honda hai ..
puri road block kar dende ne..
koi cycle vi ni jaa sakdi.....
police hi hondi hai uthey...
so no tension yaar..

after i see you kids i am thinking for make a day in year troll free day. what you guys say? select the date so we have to celebrate a day without trolling.
:agree:
troll free day should be every 30 march
:thinktank:

Script has been already written... Manmohan singh in the stands and 1.5 billion Indians and Pakistani will be witnessing Sachin's 100th century on 30th March in the biggest match of the World cup..

If Pakistan can take money to win the match than why not Sachin be seduced to act on century script?

Singh invites Gilani, Zardari to Pak-India showdown
Updated at 1828 PST Friday, March 25, 2011

[Singh invites Gilani, Zardari to Pak-India showdown]
NEW DELHI: Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Friday invited Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani and President Asif Ali Zardari to watch semi-final match between Pakistan and India in Mohali, Geo News reported quoting Indian media.

According to the Indian TV channel, Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will witness the semi-final match to be played at Punjab Cricket Association ground in Mohali.

"I propose to be at Mohali to watch the World Cup semi-final match between India and Pakistan to be held on 30th March," Dr Singh said in a letter to President Zardari.

"There is huge excitement over the match and we are all looking forward to a great game of cricket that will be a victory for sport. It gives me great pleasure to invite you to visit Mohali and join me and the millions of fans from our two countries to watch the match," he said.

Dr Singh wrote a similar letter to Mr Gilani, inviting him and his wife to join him at Mohali.

Bookmark and Share
Blog Forum
Give Comments

Related Stories
Indian PM’s invitation received: FO

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

National

Indian PM’s invitation received: FO
Updated at 2130 PST Friday, March 25, 2011

[Indian PM’s invitation received: FO]
ISLAMABAD: Indian Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh on Friday invited President Asif Ali Zardari and Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani for the World Cup Semi Final match at Mohali on March 30.

The first semi-final match of the ICC World Cup is being played between Pakistan and India at Mohali, India.

According to Foreign Office, the invitation from Indian Prime Minister to the President and the Prime Minister was received on Friday evening.

after i see you kids i am thinking for make a day in year troll free day. what you guys say? select the date so we have to celebrate a day without trolling.
:agree:
troll free day should be every 30 march
:thinktank:

No way. Its my birthday.

And no troll=unlimited boriyat

i really wish tendulker makes century in SM which will contribute to your loss- :D

What if he will be failed to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom