What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice arrangements. Good luck to both teams. Let us have a match of a lifetime! :)

Why ?
Dont they trust the Bharti people, and think we might get attacked ??

What are you talking about trusting? We know evil Bhartis are bad. But what is wrong here? :confused:

I wish there is a at least one stand with plenty of Pakistan support!

4000 visas approved earlier and 1500 approved after Pakistan reached semi. But I think ticket will be a major problem.

Pakistan is getting all the luxuries in the form of security (1000 policemen) and Taj hotel....and I know why!

Bakre ko halal karne se pehle khilana pilana hota haina baba...Mohali me tau ye bakra halal hoga hi...:P

Pakistan is getting all the luxuries in the form of security (1000 policemen) and Taj hotel....and I know why!

Bakre ko halal karne se pehle khilana pilana hota haina baba...Mohali me tau ye bakra halal hoga hi...:P

bakray nahi hum nay gain bheji hain .

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

:P tum log kab sa halal khanay lagay

kuj tey dhang naal post karya karo paaji,
24 ghantey galat hi likhogey pakistan de against

bhai ji koi bakra eid nai arahi hai jo aap bakre ko halal kerne ki baat ker rahe hain

aur 1000 police r not only responsible for pak security but for indian security as well as both teams are staying together... got it???

Hotels in india serves cooked cow only to blonde, for others.... it is veggie burger which you have to share with live cow sitting next to you.

yarr ki hogya hai tenu.....

ki galat hoya hai tere naal........
lagda hai teri film ni bani barey din to is karke eh haal hai

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

War of words already started.... lol

Sachin will have to wait for 100 international tons: Afridi

India (Ind) vs Pakistan (Pak): Sachin will have to wait for 100 international tons: Afridi

sachin can wait 4 days more..
afridi is right

We have to make sure they enjoy their stay in India. I use to love the days when Indian and Pakistani's were in good terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom