What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i dont know why indians are calling them selves champion right now they have just beaten first strong team of tournament while we have already beaten 3 teams :D now pakistan will crush indian team :D i have read sum where pakistan played 26 ODIs in india from which 17 pakistan won and 6 india :D

11-7 not a big difference when compare it with 69-46. No I think we will continue with the same team.:D

lol again we win

69/46 = 1.50

11/7 = 1.57.

:lol::lol:

InshaALLAH Ta'aala AzzawaJall Pakistan will defeat india. india will suffer a humiliating defeat inshaALLAH. A lot of indians will commit suicide after the match and their country will go into a deep depression. The indian govt will resort to staging another fake attack like the "mumbai attack" or the "parliament attack" to distract its people.

Pakistan will humiliate india again by refusing to play final in india given the evidence of threats against Pakistani team by the Hindu Fanatics and Hindu Extremist Organisations.

InshaALLAH Pakistan will win.

ALLAH the Eternal, The Compeller, The Irresistible will grant Pakistan with victory.

You reminds me of someone here.......:cheesy::police:

And you do not need to humiliate the other team to defeat them.:partay::P All we want is a nice match with some toe crushers.

lol i dont know why indians are calling them selves champion right now they have just beaten first strong team of tournament while we have already beaten 3 teams :D now pakistan will crush indian team :D i have read sum where pakistan played 26 ODIs in india from which 17 pakistan won and 6 india :D

3 teams,mmmm that includes WI,its seems u forget we defeated them much earlier.

Shoib Akhtar is no more a factor in this world cup.

Time will tell u....
U will take ur words back as ever....
U were saying PAK will lost against SL.
U were saying PAK will lost against AUS.
U were saying PAK will lost against WI. And Gyle in ko petay ga

Similarly u will take back ur words like this

Last edited by a moderator:
0.07 isn't a big difference either . The 30th march is specially reserve to make it 1.5. No need to change the team. ;)

That is future, lets see on 30 th .But last 5 years till now we win :D

199743_199199460101520_100000344032242_614311_712551_n.jpg

We all know who is next.:devil:

Statistics are not important ( may be they will be important to internet warriors). The digit 30 is important.

3 teams,mmmm that includes WI,its seems u forget we defeated them much earlier.

u forget we crushed windies soo early on just 112 :D what about gayle how he started beating ur bowlers :D

^^^ 30 th is going to be a blast over here. Maybe the longest thread and most bans. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom