What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey you indians have removed the green grass from pitch :bad: the indian commentator Mr arun just now from Times Now is saying the same as well

a program being aired on Geo.

what is sexy attitude ???? :what:

again varies from person to person but for me it includes lots of confidence but along with lots of class and gracefullness . not totally dominant but never subservient as well . This is my definition . a different person may have a different definition .

Btw why are we discussing this ? :confused:

hey you indians have removed the green grass from pitch :bad: the indian commentator Mr arun just now from Times Now is saying the same as well

ohh I tell u....this evil devil indians did it again

Grass or no grass does not matter. Ball will race to boundary.

u will need a prayer . but please do it in private no need to post it here .

again varies from person to person but for me it includes lots of confidence but along with lots of class and gracefullness . not totally dominant but never subservient as well . This is my definition . a different person may have a different definition .

Btw why are we discussing this ?

:P thats typical men phobic fear

Bad curator. He should have removed the grass just before the toss, so as to ruin the Pakistani plans :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom