What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
19970016352382375811135.jpg

Because Hyundai is not an Indian company.

It depends on eyes. You noticed them!!!!! You eye is full of racism and color. Thats why you notified it.

Most of the Indians are much fairer than you but so what? :lol: Don't wanna say a word about Pakistani girls. :rofl:

Some people seem to be obsessed about India but obviously know jack.

They try to act racist but for the racists among us (and many others around the world), they would be the most primitive in the world, people blowing each other up and having nothing better to do.

Their history suggests they are no good.

The tribal warriors quickly forgot the mission they were supposed to achieve, and succumbed prey to a vice deeply rooted in their culture and history — looting, pillaging and raping. Among their victims were some European nuns, presumably engaged in meditation and helping the poor.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

And obviously the Taliban has come out of the same band.

Good night everybody

I have to travel so Congrats in advance to winning team whoever wins tomorrow.

Good wishes and prayers for Pakistan.

:pakistan:

and oh BTW i guess when i come back all the bad apples must have been banned tomorrow

Hey people, I hear its been raining there in Mohali, any updates on that?

Some people seem to be obsessed about India but obviously know jack.

They try to act racist but for the racists among us (and many others around the world), they would be the most primitive in the world, people blowing each other up and having nothing better to do.

Their history suggests they are no good.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

And obviously the Taliban has come out of the same band.

:disagree: and the dravidians are burning each other alive.

whats the difference.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Hey people, I hear its been raining there in Mohali, any updates on that?

IS there raining in Mohali ???? just saw a line on a TV channel dont know in which context it was. may be they any prospect

any info?

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

IS there raining in Mohali ???? just saw a line on a TV channel dont know in which context it was. may be they any prospect

any info?

agar rain hoe to Indian logon ki cheekhain niklain gi :rofl;

because Pakistan would qualify without playing India :rofl:

PS: I want that match to take place and Pakistan wins by a very close margin :agree:

line ghalat hai, afridi said, 1oo ke ander all out kerdain ge without sachin :lol:

beta aap logon ki bowling ho under all out kernake :lol::lol:, apne bowling banao pehle...

nehra ko bowling dedi na tu 100 all out kia, 100 10 overs main ban jaige , remember south africa :lol:

agar rain hoe to Indian logon ki cheekhain niklain gi :rofl;

because Pakistan would qualify without playing India :rofl:

PS: I want that match to take place and Pakistan wins by a very close margin :agree:

one day is reserved sir ji.. so don't worry... 1992 se sunte aa rahe hai cheekhaoin ki baat toh ..but kuch hua nahi...:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom