What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
102 from 22 overs...India need 39 more to finish it off
India.gif

What good bowling ...India is 63/1...at least they should have taken 3 wicket if they are good bowling side...

I think Pakistani is average in bowling...poor in batting and feilding

Their bowling is quite ok, problem is India just have two in form openers who partnered 100 runs stand between them against SA and aggressive WI bowling.

New target 102 in 22 overs.

UPDATE : Play will start in about 20 minutes.
India need about 39 more to win from 10.3 overs. That's what Harsha said
I hope the sun stays for the duration of the game. Its actually quite fascinating to see the weather change its colors so rapidly.
Fans deserve to see the winning runs.

Is the paksitan flight ready? :wave:

I don't think there is any imminent threat of rain now, the sky looks clear. I hope they knock off the required 39 runs asap. The number of wickets don't matter anyway now.

UPDATE : Play will start in about 20 minutes.
India need about 39 more to win from 10.3 overs. That's what Harsha said
I hope the sun stays for the duration of the game. Its actually quite fascinating to see the weather change its colors so rapidly.
Fans deserve to see the winning runs.

Is the paksitan flight ready? :wave:

It's already waiting for them, since India defeated WI :omghaha:

What good bowling ...India is 63/1...at least they should have taken 3 wicket if they are good bowling side...

What good bowling side? They destroyed your very good batsmen in your own homegrounds a couple of months ago! They bowled out the Indian team for 165 in the 2nd odi in Kolkotta and 167 in the third ODI in Delhi.

I don't think there is any imminent threat of rain now, the sky looks clear. I hope they knock off the required 39 runs asap. The number of wickets don't matter anyway now.

There is another band of rain headed for Birmingham as per the weather radar...should hit in the next 20-30 mins but looks fairly small and could therefore miss the ground depending on prevailing winds..

It's already waiting for them, since India defeated WI :omghaha:

Hehe..Its gonna be a long flight for them. I hope they make arrangements for the security of the players. They would see some hostile countrymen.

You are forgetting their bowling performances in india and in last two matches. South africa managed to score 300 against india and scored 8 runs per overs against WI but restricted to 230 by pakistani bowlers and WI lost 8 wickets and took plenty of time to chase target of 179 ..one match is not good reason to bash bowlers and how less than 6 runs is crushing bowlers

India's revised target is now 102 from 22 overs - that means Men in Blue require 39 more from 10.3 overs.

What good bowling side? They destroyed your very good batsmen in your own homegrounds a couple of months ago! They bowled out the Indian team for 165 in the 2nd odi in Kolkotta and 167 in the third ODI in Delhi.

This Rhetoric has been posted by many Pakistani member's and answered...Come up with something new...:cray::flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom