What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only getting more heavier , more covers comming on.

Nothing wrong there with bowling because there is not much there for bowlers to defend especially in 40 overs match with 4 runs needed per hour. Rain also make it difficult .i think spinners should manage to get few more wickets if match carry on

I have a feeling that they might abandon the game. I think they need to start in 45 minutes to get 20 overs in. It's a bizarre situation because India need only 3-4 more runs to score than the 20 over requirement with 1 wicket down. So they can knock off those runs in just one over. I don't know if the umpires would want to go beyond the cut off mark, they did in the WI cs SA match. Anyway India are already in semi, so I am not worried.

From Mohandas Menon

Revised targets after 20 overs for India 63/0 66/1 70/2 76/3 83/4. They are already at 63, so they need only 3 more runs with 1 wicket down. But the question is--are the umpires willing to wait beyond the cut off time.

I personally dont ever remember having seen such a weak Pakistani batting line up. The bowlers are very good but you cant expect them to successfully be able to defend the pathetic scores the batsman give them.

Nothing wrong there with bowling because there is not much there for bowlers to defend especially in 40 overs match with 4 runs needed per hour. Rain also make it difficult .i think spinners should manage to get few more wickets if match carry on

Good to see 1st sane post from Pakistani Member....True, Ajamal and Hafeez can get wickets............:cheers:

In this pace we will sure loose the match.

From Mohandas Menon

Revised targets after 20 overs for India 63/0 66/1 70/2 76/3 83/4. They are already at 63, so they need only 3 more runs with 1 wicket down. But the question is--are the umpires willing to wait beyond the cut off time.

Some how 20 over ho jaye :cry: math toh we will win....:victory:

Some how 20 over ho jaye :cry: math toh we will win....:victory:

I was wrong. If play resumes just to complete the 20 overs: India's target will be 91 (and wickets don't matter!)

I was wrong. If play resumes just to complete the 20 overs: India's target will be 91 (and wickets don't matter!)

No issues mate, Hope this RAIN :pissed: stays away from the Match :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom