What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
india-pakistan-cricket.jpg

Pakistan Team should KICKOUT from this series ASAP.... GO AHEAD INDIANS... They deserve to win trust me... past PATHETIC performance by Team PAkistan. This team not deserve to stay in this series... all are Chamchay.... SEEFAARISHI... in Pakistan team right now.. NO All rounder... 5 openers.. TRUST me such a ***** team made by IDIOTS!

This team should me KICK ON *** OUT from this series ASAP!

You are forgetting their bowling performances in india and in last two matches. South africa managed to score 300 against india and scored 8 runs per overs against WI but restricted to 230 by pakistani bowlers and WI lost 8 wickets and took plenty of time to chase target of 179 ..one match is not good reason to bash bowlers and how less than 6 runs is crushing bowlers

Sir, we know your bowlers are very good but some people claim 150 is enough etc etc. Our bowler do this do that blah blah blah. So we are just teasing all those fools.

You are forgetting their bowling performances in india and in last two matches. South africa managed to score 300 against india and scored 8 runs per overs against WI but restricted to 230 by pakistani bowlers and WI lost 8 wickets and took plenty of time to chase target of 179 ..one match is not good reason to bash bowlers and how less than 6 runs is crushing bowlers

Mate, I agree with you one match is not good reason to bash :pdf: world class bowlers...:omghaha: Since couple of days, Many Pakistani Members have been Whining about Pakistan Pace bowling attack and calling them World Class Bowler's :blah:. They are too good for Indian Team.... They are good but not World Class. Not yet in League of Imran, Wasim and Waqar. Further, they have been Boasting about beating india in home series (we humiliated india :blah: :laughcry: )....Defeating India in one series dose not make TEAM INDIA BAD and reason to Bash us.... It's as simple....Just need some logic...:cheers: We are # 1 ranked ODI Team...:smitten:

Main to bhul bhi gaya wo matches! ;)

I remember the Delhi ODI....I watched it Live...We won that game....Cricket is not my Peace of Cake....The only reason I am here is because of Whining of some Pakistani members :omghaha: :laughcry:

4rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

4rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

OUT OUT OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom