What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay with your ID even after the match is over in this thread , like a man .,...... OK ???

:lol:

I think India will whoop Pakistan as we always seem to do.

This match is inconsequential anyway. May be we can try some of our reserve players.

This Pakistani team is quite ordinary and even that is a compliment. ;)

Pakistani Punjabis are fake Punjabis. They are cultural slaves of Urdu speakers :coffee:

You know what, Punjabi speaking is looked down upon there.

In Pakistani Punjab assembly, anyone speaking Punjabi is seen as ganwar and an idiot.

Tarek Fatah has made some interesting comments on this self denigration of Pakistani Punjabi and he is one.

And funny to see some Arab wannabes telling us about Punjabi. Just speaking the language doesn't make anyone a Punjabi.

It is an ethnicity first and foremost and Arabs will never be Punjabis.

ANy one suggest me best online streaming websiteS?

What ego. We Punjabis of Pakistan are more Punjabi than Indian Punjabis.

Just because Indian Punjabis get drunk and make ***** out of themselves, does not prove they are more Punjabi than us.

For god's sake. You are talking to a Chaudhry.

Here is Indian Punjabi:

Your pink turban wearing losers are an embarrassment to Punjabis. :lol:

I can smell something burning :lol:. Come back when you have a native script of your own, till then you are just a cultural slave :coffee:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't change Id's Indian.

I've stuck with mine since day one of joining the forum. :D

Indian Punjabi sounds goofy. :lol:
to me its vice-verse :P

pakistani punjabi is mixed with urdu words!!! pakistani punjabi resembles alot with punjabi spoken in jammu they mix urdu with punjabi

pakistani punjabi is mixed with urdu words!!! pakistani punjabi resembles alot with punjabi spoken in jammu they mix urdu with punjabi

If Pakistan bats first then they can be serious threat to Indian team. If India bat first then god save them :coffee:

Kamran akmal and Wahab riaz should open the inning for Pakistan. We should utilize new ball and power play. First ten over is very important.

It is last time RazPak with his dark glasses.... After the match he will throw it away.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom