What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most aggressive anti-Punjabi-ists come from the educated and semi-educated classes. As soon as they acquire the most minimal academic advancement, the first thing they do is jettison their natural language. I have never seen or heard of an educated, or even semi-educated, Punjabi parent who is willing to communicate with his or her own child in their native tongue. Rather, they strongly discourage and often rebuke their children if they even suspect that they might be talking to other children in Punjabi, because speaking Punjabi is considered a mark of crudeness and bad manners.

A young child speaking Punjabi is at best an amusing curiosity for adult Punjabis. In a posh social or academic gathering anyone speaking that language is either trying to be funny or himself soon becomes the butt of jokes. A poet who writes in Punjabi finds an audience predisposed only to ribald entertainment.

Pakistani Punjabis' negative attitude towards their language can be demonstrated by the fact that there is not a single newspaper or magazine published in Punjabi for the 60 million-plus Punjabi speakers.

Yet, while Pakistani Punjabis can certainly speak their language, they can neither read nor write it. I estimate that not more than two percent of Punjabis can read or write Punjabi. Add to this the fact that, after Urdu speakers, Punjabis on average are the most literate group in Pakistan and you see what irony there is.

Quite interesting.

Probably just inevitable if you think about it.

And yet we speak it better than the pink paag mafiaa.

Doobay ke maarka kaka.

:rofl:
RazPak brother app pehlay bhe aisay thay yaa phir Pakistan k champions trophy say out honay k bad aisay ho gay ho ? :cuckoo:

India to bowl first. Mr Duckworth & Mr Lewis are expected to play a major role!

I am so sad they have not selected afridi in the playing eleven, because he was not performing well. but then who was performing well ? Hafeez ? Imran farhat ? shoaib malik ? Nasir jamshaid ? Kamran akmal ? phwwwwwwww, Afridi should be there in the team he is player that can change the game on his day. even our mohala cricket team can ball out current batting lineup

I am so sad they have not selected afridi in the playing eleven, because he was not performing well. but then who was performing well ? Hafeez ? Imran farhat ? shoaib malik ? Nasir jamshaid ? Kamran akmal ? phwwwwwwww, Afridi should be there in the team he is player that can change the game on his day. even our mohala cricket team can ball out current batting lineup

Afridi aakar kya ukhar leta? Aise hi baithe baithe do teen ball chaba jata:rofl:

shaid-afridi-ball-tempring.jpg

Just now I saw Indians and Pakistanis in their parrot uniforms :lol: entering the stadium on TV :victory:

Its sun-light on the ground......match would not be delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom