What's new

Pakistan Vs India 15th June Champions Trophy Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must be. Itni gandi zabaan Indians ki nahi ho sakti:P

:lol: hmm after watching ful video i realised they are using punjabi slanks but it doesnt seem to b like indian punjabi......indian punjabi people also use these slanks but thesre accent is different!!

Stay with your ID even after the match is over in this thread , like a man .,...... OK ???

:lol:

I don't change Id's Indian.

I've stuck with mine since day one of joining the forum. :D

:lol: hmm after watching ful video i realised they are using punjabi slanks but it doesnt seem to b like indian punjabi......indian punjabi people also use these slanks but thesre accent is different!!

Indian Punjabi sounds goofy. :lol:

Pakistan gona win today pretty easily- Pakistan always performs well under pressure- plus we have a comfortable advantage of 2-0 against india in champions trophy-

I don't change Id's Indian.

I've stuck with mine since day one of joining the forum. :D

Indian Punjabi sounds goofy. :lol:

You will hide your face like this. :rofl:

Funny+pakistan+pics5.jpg

i am arranging an after party after Pakistani win- guess what losers are not invited- :woot:-

Pakistani Punjabis are fake Punjabis. They are cultural slaves of Urdu speakers :coffee:

Actually you are mistaken. We normal Punjabis have many more words in our vocab, that Indian Punjabis do not.

Ironically is seems they have succumbed to Hindi.

Actually you are mistaken. We normal Punjabis have many more words in our vocab, that Indian Punjabis do not.

Ironically is seems they have succumbed to Hindi.

Nope, Punjabi is thriving in India. Hell they dominate Delhi and all the Northern states culturally. Cant say the same for you guys. Even your writing script is borrowed from the persians/arabs.

Nope, Punjabi is thriving in India. Hell they dominate Delhi and all the Northern states culturally. Cant say the same for you guys. Even your writing script is borrowed from the persians/arabs.

You are little boy.

Don't tell me about Punjabi. Our elders speak Punjabi of quality that is unintelligible by your Indian Punjabis.

Please don't make us laugh.

When Waris Shah, and Baba Bulleh Shah are looked up to as Punjabi literaries, then who are you Indians?

Please take a break. :lol:

In the matter of hours, India is about to get **** on. :lol:

You are little boy.

Don't tell me about Punjabi. Our elders speak Punjabi of quality that is unintelligible by your Indian Punjabis.

Please don't make us laugh.

When Waris Shah, and Baba Bulleh Shah are looked up to as Pujabi literaries, then who are you Indians?

Please take a break. :lol:

Yeah Ok. Now be a good boy and watch a bollywood movie to soothe you hurt ego.

Yeah Ok. Now be a good boy and watch a bollywood movie to soothe you hurt ego.

What ego. We Punjabis of Pakistan are more Punjabi than Indian Punjabis.

Just because Indian Punjabis get drunk and make ***** out of themselves, does not prove they are more Punjabi than us.

For god's sake. You are talking to a Chaudhry.

Here is Indian Punjabi:

Your pink turban wearing losers are an embarrassment to Punjabis. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom