What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh: ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012

At first I thought BD played very well..........then heard that it was a batting pitch actually.

Anyway, Pk has saved itself from ........... and it was the 10th consecutive loss for BD in T20, so can not be said a promising team.

At first I thought BD played very well..........then heard that it was a batting pitch actually.

Anyway, Pk has saved itself from ........... and it was the 10th consecutive loss for BD in T20, so can not be said a promising team.

They are a budding team,and can do much better if they can keep their morale high for the whole if the match...and be a bit less emotional.
They give up too quick...

I dont know what 'cricket politics' prevail on their side,but they do look like a stressed team.
May be BD people should support their team and boost their morale and make them feel important,not just an employee if cricket board who will lose their job if they lost the match.
In Pakistan all the country was on the streets protesting when shahid afridi was being given trouble by Pakistani cricket board..
Will BD people do the same for their players?

I dont know what 'cricket politics' prevail on their side,but they do look like a stressed team.
May be BD people should support their team and boost their morale and make them feel important,not just an employee if cricket board who will lose their job if they lost the match.
In Pakistan all the country was on the streets protesting when shahid afridi was being given trouble by Pakistani cricket board..
Will BD people do the same for their players?

Most of the time BD players are given ultimatum like if you can not do well in next two matches, then you are out. And there are more or less biasness in the selection process as far I know. Actually, BD people become optimistic and also become demoralized so quickly. Emotion works in them too much.

Same could be said about Nazir carrying the match for Pakistan.

When you look at our fielding today it was horrendous. Bowling was even worse. Tanvir and Gul should both be taken out.
Gul gives way too many runs.

If we face Australia with this kind of team we will be humiliated.
oo paa je phir kino khidaye???
ik gul tay end overs da acha bowler ae with Ajmal. baki tay PnL sary 12 ya 15 tu kat gal nee karday
first time writing punjabi so may be not fully correct.
but hopefully conveyed my msg to Razpk bro. lolzzzz

I enjoyed the match. It was not boring one sided match as Bangladesh did fight well..

Its good to see that Pakistan is good in chasing score as in case of India and Bangladesh and also bowlers did great job when they were defending the total against new zealand after doing batting first..well done guys

Real competition will start from Friday when Pakistan is going to play against south africa :P

Most of the time BD players are given ultimatum like if you can not do well in next two matches, then you are out. And there are more or less biasness in the selection process as far I know. Actually, BD people become optimistic and also become demoralized so quickly. Emotion works in them too much.

You cant expect players to perform when there is a time bomb attached to them.

Super 8 matches are with tough teams. Let's hope for the best.

28 September : Pakistan vs South Africa

30 September : Pakistan vs India

2 October : Pakistan vs Australia

I would have liked if the first match was against Australia. They are dangerous side and they know how to win matches. If they need one match to qualify for Semi Finals, they would fight until death to ensure they qualify for the semi finals. If the first match was against Australia, we might have been playing against a good Aussie side but perhaps not the best aussie side

From FB

"Two days back India did something to England with ball...today Pakistan did same to Bangladesh with bat. In English it is known as 'child abuse'." :lol:

So in Asian cup when Bangladesh threw india out? What was that? Milf rapingg??

Proud of Bangladesh attitude today. Those guys fought hard.

I will still say that our bowling is too weak to win the cup.

Bangladesh dont have a fighting spirit. They dont seem to be a team destined to be big. They have been playing international cricket for the last 13 years and they have not much to show for it unfortunately.

Compare that to Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka got its Test status in 1981 and by 1993, they had become a force in world cricket. Bangladesh is not even a shadow of what Sri Lanka was in its early years.

My bet is on South africa and Australia.... Finals would be between Aus and Sa.... However it will be big shame asian teams knocking out of t20 world cup which is played in Asia.... The south african team already beaten the Host in qualifier match.... Watch out for them.... They are very aggressive on field with bat, ball and fielding.... India's hope is on our Batting.... gambhir, viraat, suresh raina, rohit sharma, mahendra singh dhoni, yuvraj singh etc etc.... Thats a powerful batting line up.... We must replace laxmipati as he is burden on team.... Bring ashwin in so we will have 3 spinners and 2 fast bowlers....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom