What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amir is amazing, a class above our other bowlers. I wonder if we could get Asif to play? He'd still be better than the rubbish on display today.

Looks like they wasted that toss. Might come back and hurt badly in case of a shortened match, the rain and clouds will aid the Aussie quicks, and shortened matches ramp up the required run rate for the chasing team significantly.

Australia will score 400 plus

Amir is amazing, a class above our other bowlers. I wonder if we could get Asif to play? He'd still be better than the rubbish on display today.
Yes looks like street kids bowling and fielding. No discipline visible

Shoaib Malik to Smith, (no ball) 1 run, round the wicket, a spinner's no-ball! Honestly, that's hopeless ...o_O

an six on free hit:disagree:

i wish there is a rain today otherwise Sarfraz is totally incompetent to win any match.

Smith, OUT

Maxwell

Yes looks like street kids bowling and fielding. No discipline visible
The whole problem with our cricket team is no merit based selection. People think they've got a contract, they've made it. Domestic circuit is terrible too, needs to become more professional like PSL. These same guys who are dropping catches and being smacked across the field will be playing this time next year too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom