What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
this will be a fun match this time.. India vs Pak

Another drop catch from sirfraaz
Fielders don’t want to stop boundaries bowlers getting smashed and nobody want to catch .

Hello rain , where are you

Damn and i thought warner is dangerous Finch has F...ed the hell of Hafiz over...Btw how can you think winning the match when your fielders are lossing catches .. Your bowler are already leaking and then they have the audacity of bowling leg side were batsman can get boundries with little glance...

The only solution, someone write a kalma and tie it on a tree for rain .. only that can save the match and the butchering that is about to follow

Damn and i thought warner is dangerous Finch has F...ed the hell of Hafiz over...Btw how can you think winning the match when your fielders are lossing catches in your bowler are already leaking and then they have the audacity of bowling leg side were batsman can get boundries with little glance...

I beleive..it is not like players are not good..but they seems emotionally down when things does not go in the way we expect...Pakistan teams’s biggest strength is sometimes is its Achilles’ hill too..Your emotion can bring success from unexepcted quarter but that can be otherway around too..

At this time..pak team need some senior guys or coach to talk motivate them...

I beleive..it is not like players are not good..but they seems emotionally down when things does not go in the way we expect...Pakistan teams’s biggest strength is sometimes is its Achilles’ hill too..Your emotion can bring success from unexepcted quarter but that can be otherway around too..

The captain's body language and his conduct is apalling to be frank..

Problem with them is that unlike us they don't have somebody like Dhoni in their side...

This is boring.. Pakistan will have their asses handed to them.. gonna go do something better with my life

This is boring.. Pakistan will have their asses handed to them.. gonna go do something better with my life

Have parience...This is a batting pitch..Even 350 is chasable...Pakistan bowles well to restrict Aussies with less than 6 per over...

Aaron Finch is tearing into Pakistan's bowlers, Hafeez is no longer as effective before he was reported for chucking and made to remodel his action. Guys like him and Saeed Ajmal had taken the cricketing community for a jolly good ride.

Aus may very well score 400 above..Paks body language says it all..hafeez is so scared to ball afte those 2 consecutive sixes , the ball dropped midway from his hand...pakistan gave up the match...really shameful to see such an attitude...one should fight before losing

just looking at the score, why is Shaheen Afridi playing? And why is Hafeez bowling, he's got battered.

We live in stupids paradise and sarfaraz and our idiot coaches are kings of that paradise playing less with batsman even if its is a green top thre fasters were enough to get wuckets but they think they get ausies out in 50 runs

Now take that loss in your *** team pakistan

It was better we has rain in lankan match dont know what these idiots have done there

Asif vasterd i dont like his face missing dolly catches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom