What's new

Pakistan VS Australia: ICC World Cup T20, 02 Oct 2012

All the best to the Pak team, would be happy if they or the Sri lankans could lift the cup other than us.

All the best Pakistan & Pakistani PDFers for the match !!

Fingers crossed about INDIA, cant say whats gonna happen tonight but one thing is sure INDIAN TEAM has a potential to beat SA with what ever RRR needed to qualify in semis.
Also since PAK vs AUS match is before our match with RSA , we have advantage of doing exactly what is needed.
My full trust is with M.S.Dhoni, his captaincy & his army.

goona be like this if we threash australia by 40 runs or reach their target before the 15 over then we will be at the top and the match between south africa and india wont even bother us however if any less we must win by more then 10 runs. this will be soo much tougher and india have it made bcz they know exactly what to do to reach the semis and they are good when they can see the target damn soo much depends on luck and on blast of a performance we must get watson and warner out they fall the aussies fall

Pakistan (Playing XI): Mohammad Hafeez(c), Imran Nazir, Nasir Jamshed, Kamran Akmal(w), Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Abdul Razzaq, Shahid Afridi, Umar Gul, Saeed Ajmal, Raza Hasan

Australia (Playing XI): David Warner, Shane Watson, Michael Hussey, Cameron White, George Bailey(c), Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade(w), Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc, Brad Hogg, Xavier Doherty

australia won the toss and will field well since we break like glass in a chase and collapse like an avalanche well lets do this set up a huge target and stop them in their tracks

Toss: George Bailey has won the toss and Australia will bowl first. They are playing an unchanged team. Hafeez said he too would have bowled first. He says a target of 150 plus on this pitch will be tough to chase.

One change for Pakistan - Arafat makes way for Abdul Razzaq.:tup:

George Bailey has won the toss and Australia will bowl first. They are playing an unchanged team. Hafeez said he too would have bowled first. He says a target of 150 plus on this pitch will be tough to chase.
One change for Pakistan - Arafat makes way for Abdul Razzaq.

Cricinfo

THanks God, Razzaq comes in!!
We need his experience and nerve.

Yasir was a flop!! A true all rounder, poor in all departments :sick:

Best Of luck to Pakistani Team, I hope we win, that is the first task, all the statistics comes second!
We win, we win good and leave the rest to Allah!

regards!

Its a bait....

Score heavily for NRR, in the process, carelessness creeps in. Hope Afridi is listening...

lets do our best after all its all we can offer and the most one can expect of us

If pakistan loose this match then SA will go full gun blazing against india because then they know they had big chance.... i have a gut feeling that india will loose against SA because we cant play shot pitch ball and bouncers.... SA good at it.... i hope i am wrong....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom