What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

Why are we Pakistanis such docile and suck up when it comes to aghwans? Would it hurt to have little self respect?
Why are we always held to higher standards and expected to show restraint when other side doesn't reciprocate?

An Aghwan talking about security šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Several of those comments are Indians, the Afghan comments are tame aside the last, that's if he is Afghan. As for those Afghans who hate Pakistanis for no reason, then you only need to look at their lives to see how far irrational hate and the abuse of Muslims has got them i.e. no where. They're laughed at by the world and now ignored.
We are answerable to Allah alone, not some Faris from Kabul. That's why we show better standards and our lives will be better for it.
Bro lets rise above these trolls. These people have very little to cheer about. Its just a game and lets not stoop to the level of these trolls. We got bigger fish to fry.
Peace

Ameen bro.

It will take a while for afghans to come around, met many local afghans they don't have such extremist views towards Pakistan. but these foreigners are not in touch with reality. Obviously no one can be allowed to undermine our motherland but yet we have to tread carefully in this matter...Remember its only Pakistan that will loose the most if our ties with afghan people worsen further.... We are winning here.

If Pakistan's and Afghanistan's ties worsen, the Afghan people would suffer the most. Especially now since they are facing a catastrophic famine where over half of Afghanistan could suffer severe starvation:

Need to give them a good whooping as they'll be up for this more than any other game. This is their final.

I have always considered Afghanistan as extended province of Pakistan, we literally have open borders
So it is a more like a local Team match between Pakistan vs Afghanistan

However Inshallah Pakistan will win !!!

• Social Media is home to bots , fake accounts and Indians pretending to be someone

:coffee: I have seen afghan living in Pakistan , making a honest living being grateful to Pakistan and Muslim state that Pakistan who gave them shelter when the world turned them away

:coffee: I have seen Trucks of food go from Pakistan to Afghanistan when they needed food or medicine

It is what it is I believe what I saw

Last edited:
Why are we Pakistanis such docile and suck up when it comes to aghwans? Would it hurt to have little self respect?
Why are we always held to higher standards and expected to show restraint when other side doesn't reciprocate?

Many profile are fake/ will be fake/ will be from trolls. Calm the F down... stop giving publicity to every tom dick & harry! There are plenty of stupid people in the world! You can't change or control others, focus on your own greatness than what others are thinking or saying!

Afghans love India and hate Pakistan..
They will want to win for india.
Pakistan should treat them as playing against india.

Weirdos they are, they can win and no Pakistani will care, we still qualifying while theyā€™ll be flying back to kabul, worst thing is all the ones who are saying that crap ran away from Afghanistan and then cry over twitter.

Itā€™s about 12 hour left before the match begins and I see so much hate comments of Afghans alreadyā€¦ I hope both nations behaves and not indulge in physical fighting like they did last time

Itā€™s about 12 hour left before the match begins and I see so much hate comments of Afghans alreadyā€¦ I hope both nations behaves and not indulge in physical fighting like they did last time
I was there In the stadium last time, and Afghans behaviour was shameful.
Non stop racist slurs towards us and violence outside.
To the most part we ignored them as we donā€™t see them as equals or anything.

I am wondering what's the ICC criteria for a group of cricketers for representing a country?
As things stand now, Afghanistan has no cricket board and no patronage from an Afghanistan government for a cricket team. The group of cricketers representating Afghanistan haven't been to Afghanistan for a long time and are based in India and UAE.
So how do they qualify to represent Afghanistan?
Here are the rules

Everything else seems fine but sone Afghani players may not satisfy two points in ICC rules.
A signature of national cricket board president is needed in all paperwork. They have no cricket board.
A player to be able to represent a country, must have played cricket or coached cricket inside that country for at least 100 days in the past 5 years.
Most of the players in Afghanistan team haven't been to Afghanistan for years.

Last edited:
Afghanis actually do have a pretty strong team, it will be a tough game tomorrow, especially with our middle order proven to be a little rusty in the NZ game. The spinners Mujeeb and Rashid and even Nabi will have to be played carefully. The top 3 batters (especially zazai) will have to be taken care of early if want a good chance at winning!

On another note for those calling for calm, please do note who started the trouble between the two sides at the last WC encounter.

Back
Top Bottom