What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

Ask room service to place small baggie of Hasish next to their morning tea. Rest they will do it themselves.

Hope Pakistani team crush them today.

It’s about 12 hour left before the match begins and I see so much hate comments of Afghans already… I hope both nations behaves and not indulge in physical fighting like they did last time
When they met at Headingley Leeds - it was bad. Some Afghani supporters were verbally and physically abusive. Unfortunately some Afghani took it to the next level. I can’t see this happening in the UAE because they won’t take any crap and deport them immediately .

Why are we Pakistanis such docile and suck up when it comes to aghwans? Would it hurt to have little self respect?
Why are we always held to higher standards and expected to show restraint when other side doesn't reciprocate?

An Aghwan talking about security 🤡🤡🤡

These are very deluded people bro in same ethno fascist category as Arabs, Turks, Iranians, PTM and some of our friends in the south sadly. All a cause for disunity and chaos within nation of muslims.

Most of these people posting are alcohol drinking and night club dancing type people.

These are very deluded people bro in same ethno fascist category as Arabs, Turks, Iranians, PTM and some of our friends in the south sadly. All a cause for disunity and chaos within nation of muslims.

Most of these people posting are alcohol drinking and night club dancing type people.

A lot of afghans claim that they are superior people from a superior land. Have NO IDEA where they get their logic and rational from.

For the time being, thread is cleaned.

Do not bring twitter or FB filth to PDF as what those Pakistan haters says (including few of Afghans & Indians).

Maintain civility and decorum. Personally, I have no such level of emotions to beat Afghanistan cricket team as compare to India & had for NZ as well. Except that, the type of Dawar shouldn't be provided a chance to tweet against Pakistan In'Sha'ALLAH.

For the time being, thread is cleaned.

Do not bring twitter or FB filth to PDF as what those Pakistan haters says (including few of Afghans & Indians).

Maintain civility and decorum. Personally, I have no such level of emotions to beat Afghanistan cricket team as compare to India & had for NZ as well. Except that, the type of Dawar shouldn't be provided a chance to tweet against Pakistan In'Sha'ALLAH.

To be honest - the team has performed exceptionally and Afghanistan match hasnt become a "must win" scenario. Should be a good game today......

Can Pakistan win all remaining games and go unbeaten till semi finals and meet England .

Afghanistan is a very strong team and more dangerous then India right about now so Pakistan should not take game lightlly

if Afghanistan wins Toss they will bat if Pakistan wins toss they will put Afghanistan into bowl so toss doesn’t matter
Keep bowling tight but I feel Hassan Ali is a liability and is playing more for himself than the team , seems he wants to be main attraction .

shoaib Malik to number 3 batting may not be a bad shout as he’s more than handy at spin bowling need to nullify Rashid Khan .

hope it’s a cracker

man West Indies you are rubbish , Bangladesh playing well right now must win game for both .

Come on Pakistan do it for the Kashmiris & the Muslims of India .

1635513566919.png

In Afghans mind it's "Phinjabaay vs Phayshthun" match , and they must "Conquer " the inferior for their racial superiority.
It's all good fun and another reason for dedication from Afghani team.
The result will be a very good cricket match , and that's what matters.
Afghans as people love us or hate us, iT doesn't effect Pakistan and Pakistani people.

Last time I saw them in UK and became a big fan of their cricket. Specially Nabi and Rashid are cricket super stars in my books.
I don't care what are their motivations, racist or not, I just like their cricket, and will enjoy watching the game today.

Good decision to bat first. Afghanistan spinners are most deadly when bowling second. Pak has to restrict them inside 140. Else it will be a tough chance

Here is a true life story of Afghanistan/Pakistani relation

I had a soccer team I added 3 Afghani brothers very talented , they were very humble , middle and youngest brother very humble

Once Day I subbed out the oldest brother (as he was very slow and not fit for soccer) but I subbed him out in 2-5 minutes so he got angry at me cursed in anger , saved nasty thing about my mother left , it hurt at time
but I forgave that guy , he thought it was personal but reality was he was just not fit (Physically)

When things cooled down the younger siblings joined the squad again
Later his Younger brothers joined my team we won some cups but they were always humble and close to Practicing Muslims and kind

Some years later I heard news the middle brother died (very young person ) who was very pious devoted to prayers I was very impacted by his death as on Facebook I would always see him talk about injustice and sharing prayers etc. I left my condolences to the family and the youngest brother who was the most humble thanked me , I could not imagine his loss
So young, 2/3 life ahead

But these two younger siblings were very talented when they passed no one could steal the ball from them , I absolutely enjoyed playing with them on field, even the oldest brother was ok in pick up games

I did not talked to the oldest brother however I tried to forget the incident and forgive the person
When a player loses fitness it is hard for them to be on field when they get subbed out they can't understand the decision it is simple as that, we were in semi competitive league , but we were targeting to win

Long story short , don't believe the bots on Social Media, forgive and keep moving forward

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom