What's new

Pakistan-US joint air exercise - Falcon Talon III

55th at Shahbaz
FB_IMG_1548166203725.jpg
FB_IMG_1548166201782.jpg

I hope there might be some footage.

I'm looking forward to get started on my next Video Editing project. I know some of guys enjoy my work - even if my wife isn't a fan of it :dance3: .

Nothing to get exited about.....these are just block 50's....things wouldve been different if they had brought the block 70
Usaf doesnt have block 70 ... actually no one has it!!! Block 50 is the best f16 with usaf.

Falcon Talon, watch the carrot and inquire about the carrot may be you will get the carrot , may be

1*oK-taHKmJ3dcLXYxIryIDw.png
How is an AF exercise a carrot? These are mutually beneficial, and more beneficial for PAF compared to USAF.

You know sometimes when you see a F16 flying close to you , you figure might as well order it and discuss it off the record

Do tell me. I see them flying close to me a lot. How would you order it.......
@Knuckles of the topic a question due to ur background ur dad was fighter pilot flew F16 ur been too close to jet tell me one thing,, here on this forum there r rumours that all these F16s have some self destruction switches that if Americans wants they kill our F16s without fireing a shot is it true? Flase or a MK s legend from California? I wil call it myth.what u know about this thing ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom