What's new

Pakistan-Turkey 4 Milgem Ada Class Corvettes Contract - Construction started

Nah. Turkey can't even make a radar. Something invented in the 1930s.

VLS for SAM. Canister launchers for SSM. Similar to Type 054A but falls short of the latest Russian corvettes which don't have canister launchers anymore.

Yes, Turkey can not make the radar.
What a bitch on this page. At least in bilateral agreements, I stayed in the forum to inform Pakistanis from Turkish sources, but since you still can't ban this troll, I guess you don't want these few people either.

EnDDqFWVcAA9IUj.jpg

09034c8d-ae22-46ec-968a-e1e2c396f0b6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The remaining 6 undisclosed FFA are Jinnah class frigates. At least some of them if not all
i hope so
3500tones 32(quad pak) VLS Jinnah frigates should be good enough to coutner india

type 54 are important because they are cheap, let us get back lost time(very quick to build) and help us to syn with china but out focus should be jinnah class for the future

next Pakistan needs a mass produced medium range quad pack SAM that it can use among all services (air, land and sea)

054A can help Pakistan carry out a long-range strike(Offensive operations). Milgem can help Pakistan to achieve offshore defense.

China uses 70+ 056 for coastal defense. This allows 054A and other advanced warships to cruise around the world.

I believe Pakistan has the same strategy.

054A can help Pakistan carry out a long-range strike(Offensive operations). Milgem can help Pakistan to achieve offshore defense.

China uses 70+ 056 for coastal defense. This allows 054A and other advanced warships to cruise around the world.

I believe Pakistan has the same strategy.

Type 054A is old design from early 2000s. Type 054B is the one to watch.

Type 054A is old design from early 2000s. Type 054B is the one to watch.
054A has been improving and upgrading. new 054A is completely different from the earlier 054A. and according to the current information. 054B may only serve the 003 aircraft carrier strike group. or 075 amphibious assault group. there will be no other uses..............………

Back to Milgem. It's a new ship. New design. some new weapon systems. Good weapon platform. But I think it can still be more progressive, more stronger and more advanced. In fact, China and the Turkish brothers can have a lot of military cooperation. It's a pity that China has no ports in the Mediterranean. so many projects cannot be carried out. yes. we have a port in Greece. but we can't dock warships. If the Turkish brothers give us a port. I believe in 5-10 years. you'll see a stronger Turkish Navy.

054A has been improving and upgrading. new 054A is completely different from the earlier 054A. and according to the current information. 054B may only serve the 003 aircraft carrier strike group. or 075 amphibious assault group. there will be no other uses..............………

Back to Milgem. It's a new ship. New design. some new weapon systems. Good weapon platform. But I think it can still be more progressive, more stronger and more advanced. In fact, China and the Turkish brothers can have a lot of military cooperation. It's a pity that China has no ports in the Mediterranean. so many projects cannot be carried out. yes. we have a port in Greece. but we can't dock warships. If the Turkish brothers give us a port. I believe in 5-10 years. you'll see a stronger Turkish Navy.

I thought you had a lot of assets in Africa, Tunisia? Libya vs Couldn't it be for you?

Nah. Turkey can't even make a radar. Something invented in the 1930s.
Please refrain from inflammatory comments such as these. They do NOTHING other than hijack the discussion and ruin the forum.

Post has been edited to remove referenced comment, I'd like to advise those who responded to also go back an edit their posts to remove references to said comment.

If the Turkish brothers give us a port (It can dock warships and subs). we will also invite Turkish brothers to jointly develop Africa.

Yes it would be good if China can work with Turkey

Turkey has super advanced EW systems and also China can hugely help in the shipbuilding sector

image a Chinese Carrier Strike Group Transit the Suez Canal with 5,000 sailors

1 x Carrier
1 x Type 901 Tanker
3 x Type 055
2 x Type 052DL
1 x SSN

or a Amphibious ready group (ARG)

1 x Type 075 LHD
2 x Type 071 LPD
2 x Type 052DL
2 x Type 055
1 x SSN

it would have the West looking in horror

Yes, Turkey can not make the radar.
What a bitch on this page. At least in bilateral agreements, I stayed in the forum to inform Pakistanis from Turkish sources, but since you still can't ban this troll, I guess you don't want these few people either.

EnDDqFWVcAA9IUj.jpg

09034c8d-ae22-46ec-968a-e1e2c396f0b6.jpg

Come on, brother.
Life is full of characters, do your thing without getting angry.
Odd people may annoy you, but, I can assure you the vast majority have nothing expect love and respect for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom