What's new

Pakistan-Turkey 4 Milgem Ada Class Corvettes Contract - Construction started

Official PN Milgem stats. Heavier and larger than the ADA class.

View attachment 705880

It should be similar to Venezuela's Guaiquerí class corvettes which have the same hull and radar and main gun.

guaiq.jpg

Official PN Milgem stats. Heavier and larger than the ADA class.

View attachment 705880
Comparison with the standard ADA class in Turkish Navy

ParameterTNPN
Displacement2400 tonnes2988 tonnes
Length99.56m108.8m
Beam14.40m14.8m
Draft3.9m4.1m
I think the extra dimensions and tonnage are definitely for VLS.

Last edited:
Members on Pakistan Defence: man I hope pak navy doesn't get the regular MILGEM without VLS...we need VLS...

Pakistan Navy: say no more fam.

@JamD @Tank131

Members on Pakistan Defence: We should buy bigger MILGEM with better weapons and sensors and VLS for air defence missiles

Pakistan Navy: Yes

I think it does not have VLS. It uses European missile same as on Ada.

Yes it does, confirmed by many sources.
Comparison with the standard ADA class in Turkish Navy

ParameterTNPN
Displacement2400 tonnes2988 tonnes
Length99.56m108.8m
Beam14.40m14.8m
Draft3.9m4.1m
I think the extra dimensions and tonnage are definitely for VLS.

Yes for sure.

I think Pakistan can build its own corvette rather than buy from Turkey which has a fraction the population of Pakistan. The radar, gun, sonar, missiles used on Ada are all from Europe anyway. There is no European sanction against Pakistan.

I think Pakistan can build its own corvette rather than buy from Turkey which has a fraction the population of Pakistan. The radar, gun, sonar, missiles used on Ada are all from Europe anyway. There is no European sanction against Pakistan.

Turkey's tech is arguably one of the best in the world currently if the not the best. Pakistan has alot of local productions going but what is best on the market is bought to increase the defensive capabilities and Turkey happen to offer state of the art tech. Turkey doesn't really need parts but produce it locally As they are doing with their 5th generation fighter

Last edited:

VLS for SAM. Canister launchers for SSM. Similar to Type 054A but falls short of the latest Russian corvettes which don't have canister launchers anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah. Turkey can't even make a radar. Something invented in the 1930s.

VLS for SAM. Canister launchers for SSM. Similar to Type 054A but falls short of the latest Russian corvettes which don't have canister launchers anymore.

How am I suppose to take this reply serious and sane. This is trash spamming as usual. They have gone space and you are talking about insignificiant stuff. Waste of my time.

KALKAN air defense Radar

Last edited:
Nah. Turkey can't even make a radar. Something invented in the 1930s.

Yea, but the latest Western and Chinese ships use canister launchers.

Yea, but the latest Western and Chinese ships use canister launchers.

Latest Chinese ships don't have anymore canister launchers. Type 052D and Type 055 don't have canister launchers. Upcoming Type 054B don't have canister launchers. Type 054A is a 2000s ship. It still has canister launchers for SSM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom