What's new

Pakistan tries to poke its nose into Doklam

Rich coming from a nation that dont know the role of Constitution
Lo. Stick to the topic loser. You're more than welcome to open a new thread about this.

Your frustration at topic in hand is quite apparent. Pathetic

OMG dont understand while India PM MOdi have sold india to US & israel and in bed of US president why they are not supporting india says alot india needs to learn that US is no ones friends and the way indians are jumping like monkeys on US back will make them more funny more then they are now:enjoy:

Pakistanis are really Smart keep it up Pakistan we should always go against aggressor.
Modi is very naive, he thought he can't do better than Congress. lol....

As India decided to name Modi as PM, the relationship with Pakistan was going to hell. How many Muslim he killed in Gujrat?

Lo. Stick to the topic loser. You're more than welcome to open a new thread about this.

Your frustration at topic in hand is quite apparent. Pathetic

Lol
Whole world knows who is the loser .I wont waste my time for such useless efforts.

Modi is very naive, he thought he can't do better than Congress. lol....

As India decided to name Modi as PM, the relationship with Pakistan was going to hell. How many Muslim he killed in Gujrat?

How many died in Tianemen , during Cultural revolution and also in Xinjiang?

Lol
Whole world knows who is the loser .I wont waste my time for such useless efforts.

How many died in Tianemen , during Cultural revolution and also in Xinjiang?
I'm saying Modi kill Muslim, and you try to dodge my question by jumping like a frog?

I'm saying Modi kill Muslim, and you try to dodge my question by jumping like a frog?

While I am saying ,CCP kills millions of civilians,Tibetans and muslims in Xinjiang .
You are not eligible to ask an such type of question to us.

no
Please tell me your truthful RSS history, then.

Tell me about spaceships, plastic surgery and how Indians, residing in pluto, were working their assess off for the betterment of mankind and humanity :lol:
no we only remember one thing that is 90000 soldier of one of our neighbor was humiliated and forced to surrender spent months inside indian prison
and we forced that country to recognize the independence of its own parts

Just an observation in my head which I didn't really care to ponder on until recently. I realize among my Tamil colleagues, the Muslim guy was the fairest and the features are different, abit like mixed Arab and Indian. Then when I check out Hindi actors, most of them are Muslim. This disproportion of Muslim actors tells you something, they are mostly from Central Asian ancestry.

Assuming that you are serious about it...the Muslims of all countries in the Indian subcontinent are primarily indigenous stock who have converted to Islam at some point in time. There is no difference in skin tone between Hindus and Muslims, but people of northern parts of India tends to be of a bit lighter skin than the people of south, and climate also plays a role here, you stay in Chennai for some months and you will be two shades darker. Bollywood or the Hindi film industry has many actors from all religions, and some of the biggest stars are not Muslims, religion doesn't decide who plays lead role in a film, in last 10-15 years a couple of top paying actors happened to be Muslims, but it has no other meaning, before Amir or Sharukh, Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna, Mithun, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor have been the top actors, and after them probably Ranvir will become the top one, and none of them are Muslims, that's not even a factor. And we have many other regional film industries, south Indian film industry is as big as Bollywood.

Assuming that you are serious about it...the Muslims of all countries in the Indian subcontinent are primarily indigenous stock who have converted to Islam at some point in time. There is no difference in skin tone between Hindus and Muslims, but people of northern parts of India tends to be of a bit lighter skin than the people of south, and climate also plays a role here, you stay in Chennai for some months and you will be two shades darker. Bollywood or the Hindi film industry has many actors from all religions, and some of the biggest stars are not Muslims, religion doesn't decide who plays lead role in a film, in last 10-15 years a couple of top paying actors happened to be Muslims, but it has no other meaning, before Amir or Sharukh, Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna, Mithun, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor have been the top actors, and after them probably Ranvir will become the top one, and none of them are Muslims, that's not even a factor. And we have many other regional film industries, south Indian film industry is as big as Bollywood.

bollywood is only thing good about india.

Other thing is the biryani.

Other than that theres nothing remarkable about india

bollywood is only thing good about india.

Other thing is the biryani.

Other than that theres nothing remarkable about india

There are a hell lot of other things good in India, you will know when you know us better.

We only kill traitor and terrorists.

Definition of traitors and terrorists means anyone that exercise their freedom of expression and criticise .Not that one carry AK 47 and suicide vest.
People having this much of insecurity shouldnt come thousand km nearer of the eligibility to criticise India .

Back
Top Bottom