What's new

Pakistan tries to poke its nose into Doklam

Maybe sports

52ebe520c3810.jpeg

Assuming that you are serious about it...the Muslims of all countries in the Indian subcontinent are primarily indigenous stock who have converted to Islam at some point in time. There is no difference in skin tone between Hindus and Muslims, but people of northern parts of India tends to be of a bit lighter skin than the people of south, and climate also plays a role here, you stay in Chennai for some months and you will be two shades darker. Bollywood or the Hindi film industry has many actors from all religions, and some of the biggest stars are not Muslims, religion doesn't decide who plays lead role in a film, in last 10-15 years a couple of top paying actors happened to be Muslims, but it has no other meaning, before Amir or Sharukh, Amitabh, Rajesh Khanna, Mithun, Dev Anand, Raj Kapoor have been the top actors, and after them probably Ranvir will become the top one, and none of them are Muslims, that's not even a factor. And we have many other regional film industries, south Indian film industry is as big as Bollywood.
Wow wow, cool down bro, don't have to be so defensive and explain so much. It was just an observation. Did I touch on a sensitive nerve? LOL:lol:

Wow wow, cool down bro, don't have to be so defensive and explain so much. It was just an observation. Did I touch on a sensitive nerve? LOL:lol:

Understood...you were just trolling as usual. However, someone with an inquisitive mind may find my post and learn something...nothing is a wastage.

Understood...you were just trolling as usual. However, someone with an inquisitive mind may find my post and learn something...nothing is a wastage.
In Chinese, there is a saying, the more you try to explain, the more you seems to be lying.

In Chinese, there is a saying, the more you try to explain, the more you seems to be lying.
So that means you have been lying all this time and that u are indeed a TROLL!!!!!

Excellent you are on the path to healing, Good for you !!!

Stupidity has no bounds. So would be safe to India mimics western democracy system.
You're more stupid than I thought

You could suggest me. I am thinking of hurtng modi and co where it would hurt him most
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

XG1W_700.jpg

no we only remember one thing that is 90000 soldier of one of our neighbor was humiliated and forced to surrender spent months inside indian prison
and we forced that country to recognize the independence of its own parts

There were no 90000 soldiers. We recognized Bangladesh with our own will.

Now, Bengalis support us over India in cricket match :lol: U can't cash on 1971 again and again. People are not stupid. Whole Bangladesh was supporting Pakistan in last final of Champions trophy 2017 over India.

india should poke its nose in Afghanistan border dispute with pakistan, last year Pakistan annex many outposts stationed by Afghanistan

Do you remember 1962 ?

:rofl: was not pak part of India!!!

India was part of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom