What's new

Pakistan trained al-Qaeda, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asked at the Council for Foreign Relations about how Osama bin Laden had managed to stay in Pakistan undiscovered, Mr Khan said: “The Pakistani Army, ISI [military spy agency], trained al-Qaida and all these troops to fight in Afghanistan.

“ There were always links between—there had to be links, because they trained them."

He said the links were “probably at lower levels”, and he did not believe military chiefs had known of Bin Laden's presence.

Mr Khan's comments may anger the military. Pakistan's security apparatus has in the past angrily rejected politicians linking it to militancy. Nawaz Sharif, the former prime minister, faced treason charges last year after an interview where he suggested the Pakistani state played a role in the 2008 Mumbai attack that killed 166 people.

Mr Khan said that after the 9/11 attacks, Pakistan had done a 180 degree turn against former militants, to side with America.

“ I opposed this from day one,” Mr Khan said. “I said we had first trained these guys to fight jihad and it was a great idea, and now we are telling the same groups it’s terrorism. So we should at least have stayed neutral. Pakistan, by joining the US after 9/11, committed one of the biggest blunders.”

Mr Khan also said he believed the Taliban had changed since they were ousted in 2001 and were willing to make peace

He said: “This is—Taliban realise that they cannot control the whole of Afghanistan. The Afghan government knows that they cannot—you know, there needs to be some sort of a peace deal. There has to be a political settlement.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/24/pakistan-trained-al-qaeda-says-imran-khan/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-we-created-al-qaeda/5337222

No they were not imported by ISI but they took part in Jihad against USSR voluntarily and they are different group than Taliban whom Pakistan trained
Imran khan said same thing what our enemy wanted to hear and they are using his statement to spread propaganda against Pakistan army and to verify their claims against army . Its funny that in love of Ik you guys are supporting this anti army narrative of our enemies( PTM, Indian, western) that Pakistani army and ISI was supporting militancy instead of fighting against it . Alqaia was terrorist organization and they carried out terrorist attack in different countries without any uspport from ISI or Pakistan army. Pakistan only supported Afghan mujiahdeen to stop russian communist expansion but they did not trained any terrorist group like those of al qaida.

Ahmed Shuja Pasha, the head of Pakistan's powerful Directorate of (ISI), conceded that Osama bin Laden's presence in Pakistan had been an "intelligence failure" but denied his ISI could have had any role in hiding Bin Laden. "If we had shielded Osama bin Laden, why would we have killed and arrested so many al-Qaeda leaders?" he stated "Would we have hidden such a large target in such an exposed area? Without any guards or escape route?

I know you cannot think beyond IK and PTI
No one deduced that meaning from it but hindus and patwaries. As far as army is concerned they are very happy with what he said there
being a perpetual student of theology philosophy and history of science i can alhamdulillah think beyond this world IK is just an honest political leader for me nothing else

Last edited:
Did Osama go around shooting at civilians in Pakistan like the Pakistani attackers in Mumbai? What exactly is the comparison here? Pakistanis came to Mumbai and killed civilians, and they were killed by our security forces. Osama lived in a Pakistani military cantonment until American commandos came in and killed him.

He was a welcome guest there. If he was an illegal that Pakistanis didn't want, the US could simply have informed Pakistan and have had him arrested or killed. But the Americans had to secretly fly in and kill him, because they knew that your people were protecting him.

They did, until they couldn't. Finally US intelligence found him hiding in your military cantonment, and killed him.

Any person wanted by Saudi Arabia will not last two hours in Pakistan.

No one deduced that meaning from it but hindus and patwaries. As far as army is concerned they are very happy with what he said there
Poti took same meaning when nawaz said same thing ..remember dawn leaks? But since you are slave of Ik so has to justify everything he say or do just like everything which was haram for others is Halal for pti and Ik.

Idiot should be at home, preparing to free Kashmir, rather than sitting in Indo-US lap and endorsing usual blame on Pak army.

Slip of tongue, no one payed any attention to it apart from some stupid Indians jumping with joy in front of Trump lol

Is this not enough for you that Indians are spreading it over google, and it is going to stay there forever.
The people he's surrounded with, i doubt that its a slip of tongue.
It reflect the brain wash, which has been applied to the whole nation by the media houses and guests on talk shows.
Don't forget, it was Imran Khan who was behind the indictment of Pervez Musharraf. Eventually he succeeded in clearing the post for his covert in-law Asif Ali Zardari.

I think, it's about time that nation demand evidence from him of his regular allegations.
Otherwise declare him a mentally unstable person!

Last edited:
Poti took same meaning when nawaz said same thing ..remember dawn leaks? But since you are slave of Ik so has to justify everything he say or do just like everything which was haram for others is Halal for pti and Ik.
I am his Highness' dog at Kew;
Pray tell me, sir, whose dog are you?
Alexander Pope

being a perpetual student of theology philosophy and history of science i can alhamdulillah think beyond this world IK is just an honest political leader for me nothing else

what can you expect from a person obsessed with imran khan in hate. It wouldnt serve his purpose towards hate for IK.

Yes I know topic starter, along with some other idiots are A class patwaris. I usually ignore their posts. He deliberately created a thread for trolling.

A few months back PM Khan visited Iran and said to the Ayatollah there that Pakistan was responsible for the terrorism in Eastern Iran.

Who are PM Khan's advisers who advise him to go to other countries and make such bongi statements?

Idiot should be at home, preparing to free Kashmir, rather than sitting in Indo-US lap and endorsing usual blame on Pak army.

Is this not enough for you that Indians are spreading it over google, and it is going to stay there forever.
The people he's surrounded with, i doubt that its a slip of tongue.
It reflect the brain wash, which has been applied to the whole nation by the media houses and guests on talk shows.
Don't forget, it was Imran Khan who was behind the indictment of Pervez Musharraf. Eventually he succeeded in clearing the post for his covert in-law Asif Ali Zardari.

I think, it's about time that nation demand evidence from him of his regular allegations.
Otherwise declare him a mentally unstable person!
Actually his making Japan and Germany as neighbors was probably slip of tongues but it appear his tongue slip too often or he is ignorant of history and geography..say something stupid and then leave his punjari to explain that he meant this he meant that etc

Yes I know topic starter, along with some other idiots are A class patwaris. I usually ignore their posts. He deliberately created a thread for trolling.
Your calling me A class or B class patwari will not stop me exposing the bhongyaan of IK and double standards and hypocrisy of his slaves so stay away if cannot bear criticism toward him

Actually his making Japan and Germany as neighbors was probably slip of tongues but it appear his tongue slip too often or he is ignorant of history and geography..say something stupid and then leave his punjari to explain that he meant this he meant that etc

Your calling me A class or B class patwari will not stop me exposing the bhongyaan of IK and double standards and hypocrisy of his slaves so stay away if cannot bear criticism toward him

Yes please keep exposing IK, Mr Proud Patwari. Thanks. :alcoholic:

Prime minister of pakistan dont know difference between alqaida and Taliban? Two different groups with two different objectives and approach. Pakistan has never trained Al-Qaida. Al-Qaida was created in 1988. In fact Pak has fought against Al-Qaida since 2002. Pakistan trained Afghan Mujahideen to fight against USSR and itself took part in Afg-USSR War

Have you ever seen the meetings between nawaz and Obama.

Asked at the Council for Foreign Relations about how Osama bin Laden had managed to stay in Pakistan undiscovered, Mr Khan said: “The Pakistani Army, ISI [military spy agency], trained al-Qaida and all these troops to fight in Afghanistan.

“ There were always links between—there had to be links, because they trained them."

He said the links were “probably at lower levels”, and he did not believe military chiefs had known of Bin Laden's presence.

Mr Khan's comments may anger the military. Pakistan's security apparatus has in the past angrily rejected politicians linking it to militancy. Nawaz Sharif, the former prime minister, faced treason charges last year after an interview where he suggested the Pakistani state played a role in the 2008 Mumbai attack that killed 166 people.

Mr Khan said that after the 9/11 attacks, Pakistan had done a 180 degree turn against former militants, to side with America.

“ I opposed this from day one,” Mr Khan said. “I said we had first trained these guys to fight jihad and it was a great idea, and now we are telling the same groups it’s terrorism. So we should at least have stayed neutral. Pakistan, by joining the US after 9/11, committed one of the biggest blunders.”

Mr Khan also said he believed the Taliban had changed since they were ousted in 2001 and were willing to make peace

He said: “This is—Taliban realise that they cannot control the whole of Afghanistan. The Afghan government knows that they cannot—you know, there needs to be some sort of a peace deal. There has to be a political settlement.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/09/24/pakistan-trained-al-qaeda-says-imran-khan/
This is a misleading title BS and you are spreading here on purpose. I just listened to his press conference and he talked about all those groups that were made to launch Jihad against soviets with US money and they were called freedom fighters by the entire western world against soviet terrorism, after defeat of soviets the US packed and left Pakistan deal with these groups than when 9/11 happened US suddenly declared them terrorists and blamed Pakistan for these groups when in reality it was US and the entire western world that supported these groups when it suited them and than blamed Pakistan when it wasnt so convenient. This is what he said. At least do your own home work before spreading disinformation because of your personal opinion of somebody who happens to be the PM of Pakistan.

This is a misleading title BS and you are spreading here on purpose. I just listened to his press conference and he talked about all those groups that were made to launch Jihad against soviets with US money and they were called freedom fighters by the entire western world against soviet terrorism, after defeat of soviets the US packed and left Pakistan deal with these groups than when 9/11 happened US suddenly declared them terrorists and blamed Pakistan for these groups when in reality it was US and the entire western world that supported these groups when it suited them and than blamed Pakistan when it wasnt so convenient. This is what he said. At least do your own home work before spreading disinformation because of your personal opinion of somebody who happens to be the PM of Pakistan.
Misleading title how? I did not made it up and posted title as per source provided and quoted text is matching to what Ik is saying in video .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom