What's new

Pakistan trained al-Qaeda, says Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
al qaida is just label. in real talibans are part of it.
most importantly al qaida which US describes is way different

You are misleading it because you are spreading it while it is taken out of context and PM has cleared it again and again. Still you chose to believe those sources and not your own PM?
Its funny how Punjari of IK are trying hard to justify his non sense statement.. taken out of context as if they were some verses of holy scriptures . problem are those followers who consider Imran as some infallible who cannot say anything wrong. I give you gurantee that same youthiya would be distributing certificate of Ghddari if same things would have been said by their political opponents. Then they dont bother to look for historical context and full speech and explanation after bhongyaan..truth is only statemenet which seem objectionable were posted and you are shutting my voice instead of criticising PM who provided this opportunity to Indian and PTM who are using his video for their political narrative and propaganda . Teach your leader to think before speaking and use words carefully instead of giving clarification after speeches

Its funny how Punjari of IK are trying hard to justify his non sense statement.. taken out of context as if they were some verses of holy scriptures . problem are those followers who consider Imran as some infallible who cannot say anything wrong. I give you gurantee that same youthiya would be distributing certificate of Ghddari if same things would have been said by their political opponents. Then they dont bother to look for historical context and full speech and explanation after bhongyaan..truth is only statemenet which seem objectionable were posted and you are shutting my voice instead of criticising PM who provided this opportunity to Indian and PTM who are using his video for their political narrative and propaganda . Teach your leader to think before speaking and use words carefully instead of giving clarification after speeches

You find it funny to accept the word of your pm over a western mouth piece? If that makes me a pujari than so be it. At least I am not a dumb **** who is going to go to any lengths to marginalize his own country or at least where his roots were just to make a point.
There was no nonsense statement but than people like you are present everywhere.

Some people who oppose IK will go to any lengths, and even putting down Pakistan is not outside the realm of possibility. One can have difference of opinion in politics but do not worship the Sharifs/Bhuttos so much so that you start appearing anti-Pak.

Let be honest here and tell me what you would be saying if same statement would have been given by nawaz or bilawal bhutto?
He meant this
He meant that
We cannot comprehend great imran khan and his wisdom and his wording..dont know why its always him who is taken out of context.. i am not mouthpiece of western and Indian and PTm propaganda. I am.against provided them these opportunities to use our PM speech for their anti army narrative. I am simply asking our PM to use words carefully if he dont meant what he was saying.. people can only read words and statement but not intentions behind it..
You find it funny to accept the word of your pm over a western mouth piece? If that makes me a pujari than so be it. At least I am not a dumb **** who is going to go to any lengths to marginalize his own country or at least where his roots were just to make a point.
There was no nonsense statement but than people like you are present everywhere.

Let be honest here and tell me what you would be saying if same statement would have been given by nawaz or bhutto?
He meant this
He meant that
We cannot comprehend great imran khan and his wisdom and his wording..dont know why its always him who is taken out of context.. i am not mouthpiece of western and Indian and PTm propaganda am simply asking our PM to use words carefully if he dont meant what he was saying.. people can only read words and statement but not intentions behind it..
The message was meant for people who know the history of Soviet-Afg war and its aftermath.

Can he prove this?

I Think such a claim needs some factual evidence to be taken seriously.

Al Qaeda from its inception had anti Pakistan rhetoric and most of the recruits were not even Pakistani.

Unless Ayman Zawahiri suddenly pops up and provide evidence or Imran Khan, this is a baseless claim to malign Pakistans resolve against Terrorism.

Some people who oppose IK will go to any lengths, and even putting down Pakistan is not outside the realm of possibility. One can have difference of opinion in politics but do not worship the Sharifs/Bhuttos so much so that you start appearing anti-Pak.
Yes i put down Pakistan and army here when say that our army or ISI had nothing to do with Alqaida and others terrorist organisation i.e neither trained them nor financed them . I dont pretend to be good guy now by admitting all those wrong things which enemy of Pakistan used to associate with our army and ISI

Can he prove this?

I Think such a claim needs some factual evidence to be taken seriously.

Al Qaeda from its inception had anti Pakistan rhetoric and most of the recruits were not even Pakistani.

Unless Ayman Zawahiri suddenly pops up and provide evidence or Imran Khan, this is a baseless claim to malign Pakistans resolve against Terrorism.
When jihad was declared against Soviets, people from all over the world. They were collectively called Mujahideen. Osama Bin Laden leader of Al Qaeda was among them. But then he was a billionaire angle who left his comfort to fight the evil communist regime a.k.a. the Soviet Union. After soviet left US also packed its bags and left. When people accuse Pakistan of harboring terrorists they leave that part in which they nurtured them out. IK is telling them that they are equally responsible. he is saying that how can you fight an enemy that you trained and knows your tactics. When TTP attacks PA, they attack in the same way Talibans attack US army.

is a brand name and not any organization. It has been used as a boogeyman proxy for various reasons and various powers.

none of them is Pakistan.

Please dont venture in territory unknown and these planted questions are double edged swords which are best handled by reading from a chit and not left for the quick wit

IMG-20190925-WA0007.jpg

Let be honest here and tell me what you would be saying if same statement would have been given by nawaz or bilawal bhutto?
He meant this
He meant that
We cannot comprehend great imran khan and his wisdom and his wording..dont know why its always him who is taken out of context.. i am not mouthpiece of western and Indian and PTm propaganda. I am.against provided them these opportunities to use our PM speech for their anti army narrative. I am simply asking our PM to use words carefully if he dont meant what he was saying.. people can only read words and statement but not intentions behind it..
Ok let be honest than
Has Nawaz ever taken up the Kashmir cause like Ik did?
Did Nawaz ever called India out on its sponsored terrorism?
Did Nawaz ever tried to name Kalbushan?
If the answer to the above is yes than yes i would have said the same statement to stand with the PM.
Rest of your post is mere nonsense not worthy of a response since you are comparing a corrupt traitor like Nawaz to that of IK. Despite all of Imrans fault, he is neither corrupt nor a traitor. These two qualities alone warrants his support. Period!

Ok let be honest than
Has Nawaz ever taken up the Kashmir cause like Ik did?
Did Nawaz ever called India out on its sponsored terrorism?
Did Nawaz ever tried to name Kalbushan?
If the answer to the above is yes than yes i would have said the same statement to stand with the PM.
Rest of your post is mere nonsense not worthy of a response since you are comparing a corrupt traitor like Nawaz to that of IK. Despite all of Imrans fault, he is neither corrupt nor a traitor. These two qualities alone warrants his support. Period!
Man stop arguing with him. I doubt he even knows the history of Afg. war.

Except for brownie scoring due to political differences with IK as exactly being observed here on this thread, which is not my concern at all but unfortunately, should not come on the cost of Pakistan sovereignty; please do have a look as how he clarified and explained later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom