What's new

Pakistan tour to West Indies

it pisses me off whenever i hear about misbah and yunis khan after the semi final

Younis is history for ODI's & T20's............
Misbah is 37, and would never play for next world cup.........

Chear up....now our team is much batter then AUS, ENG n SA etc..

a selector said that kamran akmal and razzaq are permanently out of pakistan cricket and younis is out of T20 and maybe for ODI.!!....and frightening figures by sadaf hussain...i dont mind a bowler going for 60 if he gets four or six wickets in a 10 over spell!

we must change history this time as we have best oportunity we never ever in history of cricket beaten westindies in westindies in test cricket series this is a better opportunity to bring few changes in history book need to win both tests i think PCB did mistake by going for 2 tests we should have three tests atleast last time when we went to westindies we drwn series their i remember our chairman at that time said that we will never again going to play 2 test match series and again they are going with 2 tests not learning from mistakes no need to play more ODI now 3 would have been enough

i hope we play sadaf or hammad azam....need to see them perform....the pitch is a spinning one so only two or so pacers.....junaid khan looked a little lacklusture...

Pakistan vs Wi (Head to Head)

Played = 117
Pak Won = 51
WI won = 64
Tied = 2

A good chance for Pakistan to win the series and improve thier record.

---------- Post added at 06:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

132212.jpg

At age of 19 he is showing class.

yes hates of to WI board as well as their commentators shown way to their board but our bastered ramiz is sitting atleast he can curse something that it is good and this is bad as Mike did and you see the result in their favour now we can never win series in WI for sure first why they go for 2 tests as our last tour our board said next time we will play 3 test series anyway again waqar younis where ever he goes he play politics tell me with which one he did not have probleums.Wasim akram,Mohammad yousuf,Ex PCB chief and now afridi it means waqar is psycho and Ei prefer foreign coaches and thats why ejaz butt also hope we ban all local coaches and bring foreign coach which dont know about anything politics but only think for cricket thats why pakistan played well under them bob is prime example

Waqar is a bastered hole

Bravo gone to A Rehman, five more to go. Review turned down against WI

At stumps Day 4 WI are 130 for 5. Pakistan need 5 wickets and WI need 297 more runs to win

Back
Top Bottom