What's new

Pakistan Tonight Special on JF-17

Actually, pic is not clear.... but let me honest, it does not make big different.

Mig 25 was also stolen by US with help from a soviet fighter pilot but still Soviet were using the fighter,

India also evaluated f16 from the core during the bid process. and same goes to pakistan, during the early 2000 they also evaluated (Rafale fighter).

Hi,

What the US found out from the mig25 was the type of Fuel being used---then the riveting.

Modern aircraft are more of DIGITAL type---. You make a break through their digital matter---you render the aircraft useless.

Big big different between older and newer aircraft---.

For that very reason both the side will be afraid to traverse into deep into enemy territory---.

There is a reason why Paf is declaring itself a defensive air force---.

That makes a twin engine heavy strike aircraft very important by flying over water missions---.

You speak as if Pakistan should have gone to war, and risked a nuclear conflict.
What's the limit of war and after how many Indian jets hunting, war cross into risk zone?

IMO, by not shooting 9 locked Indian jets we provided them opportunity to prepare more for future, obviously this lead to burdening our selves, which is stupidity not bravado.

What's the limit of war and after how many Indian jets hunting, war cross into risk zone?

IMO, by not shooting 9 locked Indian jets we provided them opportunity to prepare more, this is stupidity not bravado.
If we shoot all of them it could be more risk to start full fledged war, you know what, downing of 9 enemy jets you shoot down half of their squadron

What if we had shoot only 4.5 out of 9?
:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy: what do you mean 4.5??? we deny the intruders that's all, and what if this situation occurred in your beloved/corrupt NAWAZ/ZARDARI term, i am sure no actions to be taken if this situation occurred in your beloved ZARDARI/NAWAZ Govt, you patwari;):enjoy:

:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy: what do you mean 4.5??? we deny the intruders that's all, and what if this situation occurred in your beloved/corrupt NAWAZ/ZARDARI term, i am sure no actions to be taken if this situation occurred in your beloved ZARDARI/NAWAZ Govt, you patwari;):enjoy:

PAF pilots would have performed equally good, had it been Zardari or Nawaz.
Both Sharif and Indian nuclear option were put to test during Kargil, both failed.
On 27th Feb., Pakistan was in far more commanding position and Imran Khan failed the nation and his untimely proposal of talks was even more pathetic.
Any more questions? Ah the 4.5... ok let's make it shooting 4 Indian jets out of 9, would that as well had triggered nuclear war?

Both Sharif and Indian nuclear option were put to test during Kargil, both failed.
On 27th Feb., Pakistan was in far more commanding position and Imran Khan failed the nation and his untimely proposal of talks was even more pathetic.
Any more questions? Ah the 4.5... ok let's make it shooting 4 Indian jets out of 9, would that as well had triggered nuclear war?
Does your NAWAZ fight like a man and send a strong message to our enemy in 1999 instead running like a coward to USA, when nation needs him more then ever, please tell me, and why shoot down 4 indian jets if 2 works well to deny/demolished Indian air force Morals, if this dog fights continued, then we thinks downing of 4 or all of IAF jets,and as for your information PM is chief commanding officer of Pakistani military, and and you want to kill billions of peoples of the subcontinent, he saying right about its proposal

IMO, by not shooting 9 locked Indian jets we provided them opportunity to prepare more for future, obviously this lead to burdening our selves, which is stupidity not bravado.
Perhaps, perhaps not. I'm not the military planners, so I can't tell you the reasoning behind not taking the shots.

I will mention, however, that having a lock on is not the same thing as guaranteeing a kill. The locked on jet can easily take evasive maneuvers. Perhaps the PAF didn't want to risk expanding the battlefield, and increasing the risk of a Pakistani fighter getting shot down.

I don't know, I'm only speculating.

PAF shot down two indian jets without khan approval and did not shot down remaining 7 indian jets because khan denied the approval.. Andoo patwari

Just finished watching a special programme on PAF aired by HUM TV.
Although it was a tributary to events surrounding 27th February but the main theme was JF-17.
According to the JF-17 Project Director, around 110 examples have been supplied to the PAF, the Block-3 will have an extra chin-mounted hardpoint. The statement which got my attention was that it was JF-17s which had nine IAF aircraft locked and were in perfect position to destroy them all, hence, after that date, the JF-17 is the hot cake

And so why weren't they shot down? In my opinion it is criminal to not shoot down IAF Jets when we had the opportunity. So I will take this news with a pinch of salt.

PAF shot down two indian jets without khan approval and did not shot down remaining 7 indian jets because khan denied the approval.. Andoo patwari
Andoo Uhutia... remember Imran Khan's statements from 27th February.
Mind it all the blood spilled in Kashmir and larger Indian after 27th February is on hands of Imran Khan and advisors.

Perhaps, perhaps not. I'm not the military planners, so I can't tell you the reasoning behind not taking the shots.

I will mention, however, that having a lock on is not the same thing as guaranteeing a kill. The locked on jet can easily take evasive maneuvers. Perhaps the PAF didn't want to risk expanding the battlefield, and increasing the risk of a Pakistani fighter getting shot down.

I don't know, I'm only speculating.

On technical grounds, i can discuss a lot, but we didn't attempted it, therefore there's no ground to discuss the episode on technical grounds. Doing so would be waste of time and energy.

And so why weren't they shot down? In my opinion it is criminal to not shoot down IAF Jets when we had the opportunity. So I will take this news with a pinch of salt.
It is treason and criminal... .no leader would put his team in harms way for nothing.
Sending educated and trained pilots across the border without purpose is sign of professional and personal shortcoming.

Andoo Uhutia... remember Imran Khan's statements from 27th February.
Mind it all the blood spilled in Kashmir and larger Indian after 27th February is on hands of Imran Khan and advisors.

On technical grounds, i can discuss a lot, but we didn't attempted it, therefore there's no ground to discuss the episode on technical grounds. Doing so would be waste of time and energy.

It is treason and criminal... .no leader would put his team in harms way for nothing.
Sending educated and trained pilots across the border without purpose is sign of professional and personal shortcoming.
First answer my last question patwari, DOES PAKISTAN SUSTAIN FULL BLOWN WAR WITH INDIA A WEEK OR SO WITH MINIMAL/WEAK ECONOMY???

Back
Top Bottom