What's new

Pakistan Tonight Special on JF-17

True but the fear of the unknown has always haunted the human conscious, that fear has been installed in the enemy minds who will forever wonder on the capabilities of the JF-17.

CJi9ryTUEAA2Rz2.jpg

Hi,

Don't believe in that Bull sh-it---.

The mongols also feared the chinese for centuries---then one day they feared no more---.

In cricket they smashed us---in rifle shooting competition they smashed us---in asian games they smashed us---they are in olympics---we are nowhere---.

As Gen Bakshi stated---pakistanis have taught us how to fight---.

Youngman you don't understand what he was saying---. For 200 years of british rule---the hindus were totally subjugated---muslims no doubt were crushed---because they got conquered---the muslims kept their struggle and kept the will to fight to stay alive---.

But for the hindus---the will just got smashed to a pulp---. So---naturally it would take them time to get back up---. Don't underestimate their will to live and fight---it is all a matter of time---.

The day AK47 got invented---it became the greatest equalizer of power between a 5'-2" tall guy fighting a 6'-2' tall guy---.

Last edited:
Sure we got a few pats on the back for behaving amongst an irrational adversary, even though it was a clear act of war, they were not condemned by anyone; heck it was probably the frantic efforts of the PM tirelessly calling world leaders to mediate that warranted us a 'shabash,' likewise if our national interests are to be leveraged for this type of 'credibility' then this credibility means nothing. About 6 months later project Israel 2.0 commenced and occupied Kashmir was in full lockdown it still is to this day.. maybe if we showed a stronger resolve on that day and didn't have a pampers wearing FM those RSS Nazis would probably think twice before desecrating our scared valleys and its native folk.

To this day, even with their capital burning, and a mob of blood thirsty Hindutva rabid hyenas hunting for muslims to prey on for the whole word to see at the behest of their Ape King (who has a proven track record of killing muslims for 2 decades), there is still silence amongst world leaders, no UN resolution against them, clearly to them Muslim blood spilling is a mere nuisance not worthy enough to be given a time slot.. meanwhile arming said warmongers is on going.

Hi,

Totally shameless---. Cowardice was on part of the Paf---the IAF placed half of a sqdrn in front of the Paf to shoot them down---.

The Paf chickened out.

I am telling you guys again---Paf was satisfied with what they did on the night of the 26th to send the indian aircraft back---.

Paf had no plans to do anything---. It was a very depressing time for him---. The pakistani public and then some higher up shamed the Paf to take action---.

That is when the 27th happened---. 27th was a half ar-se plan---. The pilots were not totally taken into confidence---they were told to do some Leepa Pochi---ie---white wash---. Enemy contact was not taken into account and nothing planned for the enemy air force contact---.

That is why there was so much confusion in what to do by the Paf pilots who were getting a lock on the enemy aircraft one by one---desperate calls were made to air HQ because the air vice marshall flying with the mission did not have the courage to make an instant decision---.

Paf's air chief got caught un-prepared at what the pilots were asking to do---.

Now all this talk of enemy would declare war and enemy would strike back is all being done to cover the cowardice and incompetence of the Paf Air Chief Marshall---.

I do not understand what is the Fetish of Paf pilots is with the enemy looking with " dirty eyes "---.

Last edited:

Actually, pic is not clear.... but let me honest, it does not make big different.

Mig 25 was also stolen by US with help from a soviet fighter pilot but still Soviet were using the fighter,

India also evaluated f16 from the core during the bid process. and same goes to pakistan, during the early 2000 they also evaluated (Rafale fighter).

Last edited:
Hi,

Totally shameless---. Cowardice was on part of the Paf---the IAF placed half of a sqdrn in front of the Paf to shoot them down---.

The Paf chickened out.

I am telling you guys again---Paf was satisfied with what they did on the night of the 26th to send the indian aircraft back---and that comes from some of the very highly placed sources---let me out it this way---it came from someone above the pakistani air chief marshall---.

Paf had no plans to do anything---. It was a very depressing time for him---. The pakistani public and then some higher up shamed the Paf to take action---.

That is when the 27th happened---. 27th was a half ar-se plan---. The pilots were not totally taken into confidence---they were told to do some Leepa Pochi---ie---white wash---. Enemy contact was not taken into account and nothing planned for the enemy air force contact---.

That is why there was so much confusion in what to do by the Paf pilots who were getting a lock on the enemy aircraft one by one---desperate calls were made to air HQ because the air vice marshall flying with the mission did not have the courage to make an instant decision---.

Now all this talk of enemy would declare war and enemy would strike back is all being done to cover the cowardice and incompetence of the Paf Air Chief Marshall---.

I do not understand what is the Fetish of Paf pilots is with the enemy looking with " dirty eyes "---.
Lol! Seriously, boss, you ought to watch less movies. :)

Not one word in your post is true. Not one word.

I tend to mostly agree with you on how PAF missed many oppurtunities to acquire some good weapon systems in the past.

But I'll be honest/unbiased here. The PAF operation on 27th seems very well orchestrated to be discounted as meh an afterthought.
Hi,

The Paf chickened out.

I am telling you guys again---Paf was satisfied with what they did on the night of the 26th to send the indian aircraft back---and that comes from some of the very highly placed sources---let me out it this way---it came from someone above the pakistani air chief marshall---.

Hi,

The Paf chickened out.

sir an other point which i notice is that PAF did not give too much coverage to jf 17 and they tried to divert our attention to f 16. may be am wrong but i think PaF wants to keep jf 17's capabilities in dark.

sir an other point which i notice is that PAF did not give too much coverage to jf 17 and they tried to divert our attention to f 16. may be am wrong but i think PaF wants to keep jf 17's capabilities in dark.
That’s certainly what they have made their mind to do. It’s good actually

Just finished watching a special programme on PAF aired by HUM TV.
Although it was a tributary to events surrounding 27th February but the main theme was JF-17.
According to the JF-17 Project Director, around 110 examples have been supplied to the PAF, the Block-3 will have an extra chin-mounted hardpoint. The statement which got my attention was that it was JF-17s which had nine IAF aircraft locked and were in perfect position to destroy them all, hence, after that date, the JF-17 is the hot cake.

So they're now using French helmets, that's something new.

Screenshot_20200228-144910_Chrome.jpg

Actually, pic is not clear.... but let me honest, it does not make big different.

Mig 25 was also stolen by US with help from a soviet fighter pilot but still Soviet were using the fighter,

India also evaluated f16 from the core during the bid process. and same goes to pakistan, during the early 2000 they also evaluated (Rafale fighter).
You know nothing about JF-17 and ZDK-03.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom