What's new

Pakistan Tonight Special on JF-17

Just finished watching a special programme on PAF aired by HUM TV.
Although it was a tributary to events surrounding 27th February but the main theme was JF-17.
According to the JF-17 Project Director, around 110 examples have been supplied to the PAF, the Block-3 will have an extra chin-mounted hardpoint. The statement which got my attention was that it was JF-17s which had nine IAF aircraft locked and were in perfect position to destroy them all, hence, after that date, the JF-17 is the hot cake.

If those 9 IAF aircraft were taken out we would have had peace in the skies for a generation

Did I say anything about JF-17 and ZDK-03?

check post no. 17,first..
I wasn't even refer to any of the post but a fact , Indian are clueless about JF-17 and ZDK-03 capabilities. This is a fact. You can dig info about F-16 from Israel, Saab 2000 from Greece or Sweden but you have nobody to tell u what is the capabilities of those tech. That is why u have a bloody nose and nasty surprised on 27th Feb 2019. :enjoy:

I wasn't even refer to any of the post but a fact , Indian are clueless about JF-17 and ZDK-03 capabilities. This is a fact. You can dig info about F-16 from Israel, Saab 2000 from Greece or Sweden but you have nobody to tell u what is the capabilities of those tech. That is why u have a bloody nose and nasty surprised on 27th Feb 2019. :enjoy:

sir, what are the protocols to safe guard JF-17 in myanmar from Indian inspection , i am asking you becoz china has signed the deal, so maybe you know few details.

Dont worry....Sir

We know that f16 is capable and decent fighter in PAK arena with AIM-120 AMRAAM... Also, it is a proven aircraft. It was able to shoot down a MIg 21 fighter during the day.

JF 17 not done anything special in 27th Feb 2019 and I believed even mirage rose fighter (50 years old) at least droped some bombs in random area....

27th Feb 2019 was incident lasted for few minutes, I always laugh on these happiness..... Even IAF was able to drop some bombs a day before without PAF even acted properly.

27th Feb 2019: Incident was eyes opener and I would say that GOOD for IAF.... They come to know where they are shortfalls:

1. Missile range : IAF was having max BVR range 80 KM and F 16 was 100 KM.
Solution : INDIA immediately purchased R77-1, R-27R1/ER1 and R-27T1/ET1 missiles with range 110-130 KM.

2. AWACS aircraft: PAK was having outnumbers and was able to deploy 24/7, wherein India was only 12h/day.
Solution: 2 Netra AWACS (Indian) inducted and more are in process to purchased.

3. Secure communication for older generation aircraft like mig 21.
Solution - WiP...

Rest, you can enjoy with your stories and be happy.......... no one will stop you.TC
Lol.. you Indians don't even you got jam and lock by JF-17. No wonder your mig-21 got shot down. Now I feel more ease cos you Indian until now can't even get into depth what's wrong for 27th Feb loc. lol

Lol.. you Indians don't even you got jam and lock by JF-17. No wonder your mig-21 got shot down. Now I feel more ease cos you Indian until now can't even get into depth what's wrong for 27th Feb loc. lol

Sir, stories always being sell to make own people to feel proud and happy.. Same I told you, you are free.
Even you can say that all su 30mki and Indian aircraft's were Locked by jf 17.

But I always prefer to go within real facts. Even I accepted iaf shortfalls and I would say that it was good for iaf...

I never buy fake stories from anyone including my people or any others

Last edited:
Sir, stories always being sell to make own people to feel proud and happy.. Same I told you, you are free.
Even you can say that all su 30mki and Indian aircraft's were Locked by jf 17.

But I always prefer to go within real facts. Even I accepted iaf shortfalls and I would say that it was good for iaf...

I never buy fake stories from anyone including my people or any others

You just posted in second last message that JF-17 hasn't done anything special and then you are claiming that you believe only in facts. How's that is not a fake claim by you and is supported with fact at all? The thing is, there is not much mention about JF-17 in Indian Newspapers that is exactly what updates you as such. How come we expect that Indian Establishment will every talk about JF-17. The whole IAF failed miserably but you have an argument here without any substance or fact but keep bragging about JF-17s.

Regards,

Egypt could be our biggest market for BLOCK III

Just hoping beyond hope that JF-17 pimps on this forum might understand ...

One day during the family lunch the youngest son Paul asks his father:
  • Daddy, what is the difference between potential and reality?
Daddy turns to his wife and gives her a question:
  • Would you sleep with George Clooney for 1 million $?
  • Certainly, I would never waste such opportunity, - tells the wife
Daddy turns to his teenage daughter:
  • Maria, would you sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million $?
  • Surely! He is my fantasy, his posters are all over the walls of my room.
Daddy turns to his eldest son Raul and asks:
  • Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million $! Eldest son thinks a little and replies:
  • Why not? Imagine what I could do with that money. So yes, I would sleep.
Then daddy turns back to his youngest son Paul and explains him:
  • You see, Paul, potentially we are sitting with multi millionaires but in reality we are sitting with two prostitutes and one gay…

sir, what are the protocols to safe guard JF-17 in myanmar from Indian inspection , i am asking you becoz china has signed the deal, so maybe you know few details.

Export config is vastly different (hardware and software, subsystems) from the ones used by paf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom